splash about swim nappy

My avatar
nappymania
Clothie
Clothie

splash about swim nappy

Postby nappymania » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi,
I'll buy one of this swim nappy, but i've not idea if they work well or not... have anyone used them or heard opinions?
Thank you!

Silvia xx

My avatar
jasmine b
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: splash about swim nappy

Postby jasmine b » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:10 pm

hi we have one and its great, trim fitting and looks comfy on fin. hes never pood in the pool yet so not sure about its holding power though

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:14 pm

we have a snug which is like a mini wetsuit incorporating the swim nappy - its really good, never had any leaks and the snug keeps Ewan really warm too. Would recommed them and waterbabies require you to use one as part of their double nappy policy.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 pm

simlou wrote:we have a snug which is like a mini wetsuit incorporating the swim nappy - its really good, never had any leaks and the snug keeps Ewan really warm too. Would recommed them and waterbabies require you to use one as part of their double nappy policy.

We had the mini wetsuit that opens flat for taking Max swimming in CentreParcs and it was great. He was warm enough (only about 9 weeks old at the time). We use the normal nappy one for our weekly swim with Waterbabies and have never had a leak.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat