hf1

Not feeling the love *sigh*

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Not feeling the love *sigh*

Postby charlibunny » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 pm

I don't mean for cloth in general, just for MY cloth :( I have fallen out of love with all front snapping nappies. My favourite 3 jimmy riddles (mediums) fit her fine but to me they are too small, i just dont like nappies near the loosest snaps. I LOVE my D&F's and GF's and my WNNL's but im wanting Sophie in trousers as she is wrecking her wool or her knees in the garden. I only have one wrap that fits the rest are too big!!
Really loving my WNOS, getting peeved with the fit of the medium WNSS (and the stuffing issues) i need larges but can never find any :x
I have alot of applix pockets but Sophie just takes them off so they are all out too :roll: :roll: :roll:

basically im moaning about nothing :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I need some more pockets, my pocket drawer is EMPTY as they are in the wash/drying/ can't be a**ed to stuff the ones that are dry because i don't like them enough :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Not feeling the love *sigh*

Postby tanya » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 pm

I know you're not gonna do it, but why not sell the ones you have fallen out of love with and get some more of the ones you do love?

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:05 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I know you're not gonna do it, but why not sell the ones you have fallen out of love with and get some more of the ones you do love?

Thing is i have paypal just sat here and nothing i like has come up. I have some ready to sell and some up for sale already but the classifieds are SOOOO slow right now :| Im too tight to order brand new weenotions so i guess i just have to suffer.
It's stupid i have well over 100 nappies and im still not happy :shock:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 pm

i'm finding wool interlock soakers over dunk n fluffs a winning combo for 'normal' clothes hun.x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:12 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i'm finding wool interlock soakers over dunk n fluffs a winning combo for 'normal' clothes hun.x

Which type? I could do with one, never tried one.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Definately give interlock a try with normal clothes. I'm on the hunt for another one because Poppy has almost grown out of her small WCW which was fab, even with tights over!

I agree, classifieds are really slow right now. :(

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Could you try fleece instead of wool?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Saskia wrote:Could you try fleece instead of wool?

I have two my mum made me but they are too big for day use, and a debbies nappies one which is fab. I did have a stunning lemon embroidered one but i have lost it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Might ask my mum to make another before i go drooling at snugglebots :hohoho:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat