hf1

Will I regret.....

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Will I regret.....

Postby Sally » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:24 pm

we have kept just 2 itti's all the rest of ours are wahm nappies or made by me :D
i'm lending an itti to a friend as I think they are a good starter nappy and good for boys under jeans etc :D so i don't think you will regret selling as you are certainly not at starter nappy status :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:26 pm

princessliana wrote:we have kept just 2 itti's all the rest of ours are wahm nappies or made by me :D
i'm lending an itti to a friend as I think they are a good starter nappy and good for boys under jeans etc :D so i don't think you will regret selling as you are certainly not at starter nappy status :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Um.... no, not anymore.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:51 pm

princessliana wrote: don't think you will regret selling as you are certainly not at starter nappy status :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Nope. Think the ship sailed from that port long ago :hohoho:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:27 pm

I still love my Itti's as they are fab under jeans and i'm still buying them :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Orchid » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:04 am

I only bought 3 recently and decided to use just one to see what they were like. Well he wore it twice and we got wicking both times! I was going to sell them but found if I put a wool soaker over the top they were nice and trim under jeans and no more leaks so I'm keeping them. But what's with the placement of the booster snaps? The front snap is right on my little boy's manhood :shock:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:10 am

50ftQueenie wrote:Selling all my Ittis? Naughty Zoey has put the idea of having only WAHM nappies into my head and now I am seriously considering selling all the mass produced nappies. DH is on board (he changes Martha a fair bit at the weekends) & is happy to have more fitteds and wool & less AIO/AI2s.... :-? His exact words were..... "Are you asking me if we should sell the boring ones to buy some more nice ones?" I am worried that if I sell them, I'll regret it. I have 26 WAHM pockets/AI2s so in reality that is plenty. Obviously I'll need a few more WN pockets soonish..... :wink: Sorry for being so rambling! :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: OOops! Sorry for the dilema :giggle: ... *smacks own hand*

Sorry Hun :wink: I have kept my 5 fav itti colours and apart from those, 5 bamboozles that Daddy uses & 2 Bambooties I have just got for my Mum to use when she has Rufus we are now all WAHM ... much nicer :D

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:17 am

zoeyboo wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:Selling all my Ittis? Naughty Zoey has put the idea of having only WAHM nappies into my head and now I am seriously considering selling all the mass produced nappies. DH is on board (he changes Martha a fair bit at the weekends) & is happy to have more fitteds and wool & less AIO/AI2s.... :-? His exact words were..... "Are you asking me if we should sell the boring ones to buy some more nice ones?" I am worried that if I sell them, I'll regret it. I have 26 WAHM pockets/AI2s so in reality that is plenty. Obviously I'll need a few more WN pockets soonish..... :wink: Sorry for being so rambling! :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: OOops! Sorry for the dilema :giggle: ... *smacks own hand*

Sorry Hun :wink: I have kept my 5 fav itti colours and apart from those, 5 bamboozles that Daddy uses & 2 Bambooties I have just got for my Mum to use when she has Rufus we are now all WAHM ... much nicer :D

Things have moved on considerably since I posted this! :giggle: I now have 8 Ittis, all AIOs and am in the process of selling 9 having already sold 3. I feel good about it and I still have some slim fitting Ittis, but have more room for fitteds. :wink:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:27 am

Thats exactly what i did hun...

I found the SIO werent 100% reliable for us anymore but i was having better luck with the AIO we had, so i sold my entire SIO itti rainbow (had all except blue!) and only bought 3 new AIO's to replace my faves and the other monies i used to buy fitteds as i finally found ones that worked properly for us (all of S have to be fleece/minkee lined which takes away some absorbency) and now i am happy and yes, sometimes i miss the two rows of lovely itti colours in her changing unit BUT i have some luuuush bright BOV fitteds instead and S can get much more use out of her wool now that we have lots of lovely, working, fitteds :wine:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 am

50ftQueenie wrote:Things have moved on considerably since I posted this! :giggle: I now have 8 Ittis, all AIOs and am in the process of selling 9 having already sold 3. I feel good about it and I still have some slim fitting Ittis, but have more room for fitteds. :wink:

In that case we'll need an updated stash pic in the very near future! :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat