hf1

Will I regret.....

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Will I regret.....

Postby charliesam » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:16 pm

I sold most of mine as they don't really fit sam :cry: :cry: :cry: i did keep 2 just in case (of what i don't know he is hardly likely to shrink :giggle: ) so i would say go for it- i sold mine ok but i did price them v reasonably :-?

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:19 pm

charlibunny wrote:
50ftQueenie wrote:
charlibunny wrote:Sell them and get more WN :twisted:
Saying that they are not selling too well at the moment, i have 4 mediums but i just chuck them in my handbag for emergencies!!

Yes, that's what was worried about. NOTHING is selling at the moment. :x :x

I know it's doing my head in. I have a shed load of stuff to sell but can't be bothered to list it as i know it won't sell :cry:

You'll probably have to ask for quite a low price to shift them so depends how badly you need funds - the fluff market is worse than the housing market at the mo for poor performance :x

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:04 pm

If i were you i would keep them until they start being poor fitting. From what everyone says about them that will happen at some point, and maybe by then things will move better on classifieds too?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:06 pm

I sold loads of mine ages ago then regretted it. :( I tried the one I did keep recently and now they fit great so buying more again

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:08 pm

emmalala wrote:I sold loads of mine ages ago then regretted it. :( I tried the one I did keep recently and now they fit great so buying more again

:hug: :roll: so annoying when that happens. My Ittis aren't a great fit at the mo but they're all new/or almost new and hardly worn so am loathe to part with them. I also know they are a nappy I would want to rty with my next one and so it seems pointless to me selling them until after that :D

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:12 pm

I keep thinking about selling Kerr's ittis too, but really they are a great fit on him. He can even wear them overnight without any leaks - but it doesn't matter what cloth nappy he wears overnight, he wakes up every time so I have to use disposables overnight :x

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:14 pm

yeah why not!we only used ittis once and sold the lot as we had a bad fit, WAHM nappies are fab!

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:09 pm

I used to use them for change bag nappies as they were smaller than some of the others, but ds grew out of them and they weren't the most absorbant nappy going. If you fancy experimenting, sell them, you can always rebuy.
Or failing that, sort your nappies out by whats pretty and what works best and cull the ones that don't work and aren't pretty.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Go for it, itti's suck :D I have a fair few that I never use I should sell them!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat