hf1

Why is it.......

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Why is it.......

Postby KittyMay » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Whatever time of day I wash the nappies the first nappy to go in the nice clean wetbag is always a stinky pooey one arghhhh :giggle:
I'm sure Katie watches me filling the washer and thinks oh great thats my cue to poo :shock:
Wendy x

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Why is it.......

Postby freckle » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:36 pm

This happened to me today twice! I put one load on then had a poo nappy so put the load on again with the extra nappy and sure enough the final nappy of the dy was a poo one!! :x

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Its just the law of cloth along with as soon as you put a brand new nappy on it will be pooed in in seconds :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Oh yes, but if you wait for that pooey nappy before doing the wash it either won't come or she'll do an extra one :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
Hughesette
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Hughesette » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:48 pm

yuk, they know lol. Lela always poos just after i take her dirty night nappy off and put a nice day nappy on. And if i put a rubbish nappy on she wont lol. Sods law. Suez. X

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Oh yes, but if you wait for that pooey nappy before doing the wash it either won't come or she'll do an extra one :roll: :giggle:

WSS!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:25 am

:giggle: I need to put a load of nappies on this morning and we had no poo yesterday, so I just know I'm going to pay for that today... she's already had one but it wasn't a huge one so I know that's yet to come. I'm trying to wait her out but I'm sure she's going to outfox me :hohoho:

I tried sneaking her lovely new Sweetiebums onto her on a morning we were going out last week because there usually are no nasty surprises when we're out and about, and she only went and had the most toxic poo in it on the WAY to the bank, and I hadn't brought a changing bag so had to leave her for half an hour :oops: - it took 4 days to sun the stains out! :crossbaby:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat