hf1

That didn't last long!! lol

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

That didn't last long!! lol

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:11 pm

The 'i am not buying anymore nappies' comment i made a few days ago!! Hahhahahaha just who was i kidding!! lol :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Just been browsing WN like you do (silly idea of mine to just browse!!) wasn't it? :roll:

I have bought this, down as a boys nappy but think it's definitely unisex and it had gone down so that was what threw me!! Can't wait to get it now, an instock one too! Yay

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: That didn't last long!! lol

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:12 pm

haha we knew you never meant it!! (says she who made a similar comment and is also about to visit WN)

That is really nice, I didn't notice it when I was browsing the other day, but I do like it.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:20 pm

babyroo wrote:haha we knew you never meant it!! (says she who made a similar comment and is also about to visit WN)

That is really nice, I didn't notice it when I was browsing the other day, but I do like it.

Bet you end up slipping too Ali if you are about to browse weenotions!!
I nearly got this one as i have a san pro pad in it and its a gorgeous print but was swayed by the boys one as it was on offer:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:23 pm

That's exactly what I want as a night notions :D And I was thinking of a couple of panty liners too to use with the mooncup as the pads I have are too thick really.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:23 pm

nic--you are naughty hun.
I have been resisting the temptation but lucky I don't have a girl as I can see lots of lovely but girly prints.
lollolololol
xxxxxxxxx
sukhi

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:31 pm

Yep having girls is my downfall, sooo many gorgeous prints for them!! Too many lol!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:32 pm

babyroo wrote:That's exactly what I want as a night notions :D And I was thinking of a couple of panty liners too to use with the mooncup as the pads I have are too thick really.

A nightnotions in that fabric would be lovely and you know you need another night nappy!! lol, sorry Ali!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:37 pm

Just trying to decide what to have for the inner, I don't want fleece so I'm thinking baby blue velour or maybe just bamboo.

DH has just seen me looking and told me we don't need anymore blah blah blah. I told him that it would only cost a few pounds by the time I sold it after PTing, and he was drinking more than that in beer which is much more wasteful. Haha that tld him, he's gone away now ;)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:41 pm

Have you seen the silver bamboo velour Ali?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat