hf1

Now I know what people mean when.......

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Now I know what people mean when.......

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:10 pm

they say their LOs have outpeed a nappy. We have just got back from swimming with Max and he's been in his HL day-fitted for about 45 mins and when I looked at where he was sitting on the laminate there was a slight puddle of liquid he was swishing with his legs. I thought he had spilled his drink as his woollies were soaked all down his legs but then I realised it was wee :shock: :shock: :shock:

When I took off his longies you could have wrung out the nappy. Trouble is Max drinks half the pool everytime we take him swimming and we have to change his nappy within an hour of getting out as the swimming comes straight back out the other end. This time he chose to do it all over the front room laminate :shock: :shock: :hohoho:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Now I know what people mean when.......

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Wow! Well done Max! :giggle: :giggle: That is impressive weeing. :wine:

My avatar
daydreamer
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby daydreamer » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:18 pm

:giggle: oh dear, at least it was on laminate flooring and not carpet!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:55 pm

That makes sense. The first time Lucas outpeed his nappy was after swimming and I couldn't work it out after less than an hour. :shock: I had to carry him into the post office like it as well. :oops:

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Wow,was there any water left in the pool :giggle: Katie out wee'd her nappy the other day I got a nice wet leg as she was sat on my knee, we hadn't been swimming though.
Wendy x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:53 pm

winniewheresmypooh wrote:That makes sense. The first time Lucas outpeed his nappy was after swimming and I couldn't work it out after less than an hour. :shock: I had to carry him into the post office like it as well. :oops:

I think they do it to flush out their system :giggle: Or Max keeps drinking in the hope that the next mouthfull will be tasty. I think he can't get his head round the fact that he is can be surrounded by so much liquid and it not be drinkable ..... :shock: :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Could you put a bedbug or another night nappy on him for after swimming? It may last a little longer than an hour and hopefully not leak before you change him.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:46 pm

twinkletot wrote:Could you put a bedbug or another night nappy on him for after swimming? It may last a little longer than an hour and hopefully not leak before you change him.

Might have to and then literally change him as soon as we get home otherwise Image

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
twinkletot wrote:Could you put a bedbug or another night nappy on him for after swimming? It may last a little longer than an hour and hopefully not leak before you change him.

Might have to and then literally change him as soon as we get home otherwise Image

:hohoho: :hohoho: love it (the smiley)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat