hf1

Is anyone ever satisfied with their stash??

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Is anyone ever satisfied with their stash??

Postby clairelou88 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 am

im never happy wih my pockets!im always changing them, but completly satisfied with my fitteds( DnF) :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:10 am

megansmummy wrote:Im done with trying different typs of nappies, i love the two types that I have...but we dont use pockets so thats limits some for us :)

My weekness is woolies easily...

WSS, I love the makes of nappy I have so stick to those but still keep buying more of them, the same for woollies really. :oops: :oops: :giggle: Wool is definitely my weakness too.

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Orchid » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:33 am

I'm still at the trying everything out stage with ds who is 11 weeks. With my dd we were boring and only had fuzzibunz but I was quite happy as there wasn't the choice then and didn't know any better. This time round we are doing more fitteds and wool cause ds wees alot. And spending loads more this time round :shock: :D

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:30 pm

i've never been happy with my stash completly i'd love lots more fitteds atm

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:40 pm

I am happy with I have got and have a good system, pockets on one twoparts on the other, but for soem reason find myslef looking at website over the sea wanting some more fluffe

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:45 pm

My baby hasn't even arrived yet and I am already looking at the next size up. I am hoping that by getting a random mixture of nappies preloved to start with we will find something that works well for us. I have got tots bots rainbow and bamboozles for a workhorse nappy as well as some diddy daiper micro and bamboo. I also have some posh show nappies, all preloved though. I didn't really want to spend too much on smalls as I figure bubs won't be in them for that long.
So, in answer to the thread, I doubt that I will be happy with my stash until I actually know what I need or like or even what fits lo best! :wink:
Plus I want pretty fluff too so will have to get some custom WNS I think :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Another yes and no from me. I love about 98% of what I have and have enough nappies if I could never afford to buy more BUT if I see something I like and can afford it then I will splash out. I'm a complete sucker for gorgeous colours, prints and embroideries :roll:

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Pretty much yes. It works for us and has done for the last 7 or 8 months so I'm lucky that I don't need to keeping finding new nappies. I'm lucky in that I don't have a heavy wetter so can use pockets for daytime, which has also saved me from a wool addiction :giggle:
My stash is very boring and small (about 20 day nappies & 6 night nappies) but I like it and it's saved me lots of pennies (that I can spend on mama fluff :giggle: )

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Yeah kinda.... I've worked out fitteds suit us mostly, though we have pockets and itti's for days when she is wearing certain trousers :giggle: What I'm really keen to do is get rid of the wraps and use wool/interlock/fleece fulltime - her bum is so clear in the mornings after a night in a wool soaker. I've got some customs booked with droopy drawers, soaring sheep and I intend to buy some LLS yarn from the co-op :hohoho: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat