hf1

Is anyone ever satisfied with their stash??

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Is anyone ever satisfied with their stash??

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:00 pm

i go through stages where i feel quite happy with my stash and everything seems to be working ok for us then WHAM!!! i get bored and want more....i am like that now. Am sooooo bored with my stash but have no cash realy so am having to rein myself in a bit.
its no fun though :giggle:

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Well, after posting that i was happy with my meagre stash, i was reading babygrowbellys post about WAHM clothing and saw a nappy that i had to have, so i have just placed my first custom WN order :wine: :oops: :oops:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=41533
Its the fishy one, a WNNL with a minkee outer :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Comes and goes really - right now I'm fairly happy with the nappy stash but am not content with our wraps altho' getting there...

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:41 pm

I am currently. Bella has a very small stash of 25 days nappies and 5 night nappies, all of which work well for us (now). Not so happy with covers again as we're having issue with everything breathable leaking and PUL wraps leaving marks on her legs, but I am NOT buying anything more for her as she WILL potty train soon (please!!).

But I know the constantly evolving stash will start again when Sproglet arrives as we will have to work out what does and doesn't work for him. I'm limited this time round to how many times I can change his stash as funds are very limited.

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:05 pm

Thanks everyone that makes me feel better, gonna try and rein myself in a bit but its soo hard esp during real nappy week, the temptation is Huge. I think i'll sell some first then i can justify buying more, and i'll keep my WN ordering to one a month! :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:35 pm

yeah, certainly, sometimes for as long as a week...til i see something nice that i dont have yet ;)

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Shevi wrote:yeah, certainly, sometimes for as long as a week...til i see something nice that i dont have yet ;)

Yeah, that. :hohoho:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I was happy with Graies nappies, she didn't have loads just about 40 but it was more than enough and bar 3 BG's they were all pretty ones

This!

H now has about 30 day nappies ( 7 are bedbugs though! ) and 5 WNNN but there are all pretties , no whites or borings here :)

Our stash wont really change now as H has to be p/t by september but i will gradually sell the day nappies and then splurge on some more lovely night nappies , most likely wnnn.

I changed my ENTIRE stash many times in the last 2.5 years ,sometimes being down to only 9 or 10 nappies as i had sold all the rest and was waiting for new ones to arrive :shock: :oops: was extremely fun though and id do it again in a heartbeat :wink:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:06 am

Mine is constantly evolving... actually at the moment I only have about 20 :shock: as I've sold a fair few recently. I do have a couple on the way... but I am gradually changing over to all WN A12/SS, Ittis and Wild Child for pockets. I am still using bumgenius a lot of the time as emergency back-ups and I really want to confine those to a pile for future nursery use! :giggle:

I also have a couple of small size fuzzis on the go but they are going to be outgrown soon.

For fitteds, I'm less fussy and have a variety, but I am still changing things gradually as I find what works well for us...

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat