hf1

Is anyone ever satisfied with their stash??

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Is anyone ever satisfied with their stash??

Postby tracedw » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:11 am

Y es and no,i dont really have enough nappies by anyone`s standards, about 10 BBOS and wwss, and 10 fitteds, none of which are Dunk and fluff,GM Bubu or any thing remotely fancy(sold all of those).
I have spent far far too much money on wool (cant justify spends big money on nappies that will be covered by lovely wool :wink: ) and i am happy to have more of a wool addiction than a nappy one.
PS , i have enough BV AND LLS dyed BV to make myself loads of SS nappies(about 8 or 9 ) which i will do when i put down the knitting needles :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:23 am

No because you'll find that babies weeing changes and they start outpeeing the LL at night & then they outpee the other night nappies you buy & you are always on that search for what works & when you find it, you have to buy more

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 am

I'm happy in terms of having some of the brands that I like. I need to sell some of Poppys stash because I've fallen out of love with quite a few of hers but am replacing them first with ones I love. I'm finally happy with Noahs stash.

My weakness is wool to, can't get enough of it! :giggle:

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:34 am

I don't think anyone can ever be satisfied all the time really - unless they are filthy rich and can afford to try out every type of nappy, then buy loads of the ones that work. For poor folk like me we have to buy gradually! Plus I get bored easily and no doubt will want to replace nappies with new patterns/designs, or just new ones when the old are looking tired.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:51 am

happy for the moment, although my weakness is still dunk n fluff. luckily i can buy small medium and large right now and use all 3. i have enough now to have 2 or three dunk n fluff days easy, then when my next 10 arrive i'll be deffo happy for the moment. def weakness for wool, interlock mainly as it is working sooooo well for us, i can't wait to see our lls scrappy interlock longies, that's the kind of thing that fills me with glee right now €:-)

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:57 am

Saskia wrote: Plus I get bored easily and no doubt will want to replace nappies with new patterns/designs, or just new ones when the old are looking tired.

WSS - I love my stash, but do get bored easily, if I see something I like I buy it if the price is right :giggle:
I am trying to make sure that now when I buy something I sell something else so it doesn't keep growing indefinitely!

Woolies are definitely my new obsession though, luckily DD is only 7 months so I have an excuse for medium stuff for now, and larger stuff for later :wink:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 am

emmalala wrote:Is anyone ever satisfied with their stash??

erm, NOPE! :hohoho:

WSS!

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 am

I like having lots of different types of fitteds :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:07 am

I was happy with Graies nappies, she didn't have loads just about 40 but it was more than enough and bar 3 BG's they were all pretty ones

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat