My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

woohoo its real nappy week

Postby alemum » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:59 am

:wine:

whos doing what then????

I am off with a big box of nappies to convert my sis, with 5 kids imagine what a diffrance we could make, I have even offerd to help with the washing. wish me luck...

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: woohoo its real nappy week

Postby fleur08 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:00 am

:wine: to you, fingers crossed she goes for it, what a nice thing to do x

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:07 am

I've been trying to find if there's anything going on near me (I live in Coventry) but doesn't look like it :( no one seems interested in cloth nappies round here! :-? Apart from me of course :giggle: just thought it would be good to go to an event or something seeing as I'm still quite new to using cloth x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

rachymoo wrote:I've been trying to find if there's anything going on near me (I live in Coventry) but doesn't look like it :( no one seems interested in cloth nappies round here! :-? Apart from me of course :giggle: just thought it would be good to go to an event or something seeing as I'm still quite new to using cloth x

There's an online nappucino here plus other online events this week too. :wink: .

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:39 am

I was meant to be going to a nappucino this morning at soft play but forgot about it, couldn't have got there any ways!

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:39 am

Doesnt seem to be anything where i live in plymouth, but off to my local childrens centre in a little while so going to speak to them xx

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:47 am

I'm going to a nappucino on Thursday (have posted details here already). They are doing a photo for the local paper so I need to decide on an outfit for Annabel - I'm thinking maybe her new TP skirtie which came last week, or maybe one of the sets I bought here this morning - decisions decisions :)

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:05 pm

I was hoping to go to a real nappy fashion show in Milton Keynes on Thursday but the no show of my baby- due on the 17th! means that I won't be going as even if it arrives today- highly unlikely! then lo will only be 3 days old!
If anyone is in the MK area please go along as it looks like it will be great fun!

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:I'm going to a nappucino on Thursday (have posted details here already). They are doing a photo for the local paper so I need to decide on an outfit for Annabel - I'm thinking maybe her new TP skirtie which came last week, or maybe one of the sets I bought here this morning - decisions decisions :)

yeah we were in our local paper last year with RNW just found the cut out over the weekend, cant believe how much my lo has grown

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat