hf1

Helllp find me a nappy please :-)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Helllp find me a nappy please :-)

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Mutts are ok if you don't have a heavy wetter, they are very trim nappies. If your lo is a heavy wetter you could just change more often I guess or add a bit of extra boosting x

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Mutts are ok if you don't have a heavy wetter, they are very trim nappies. If your lo is a heavy wetter you could just change more often I guess or add a bit of extra boosting x

I had a very cute GHMILY one and loved it but it only lasted just over an hour on Max before it was saturated - and that was without him drinking the contents of any swimming pool btw :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:35 pm

I find fitteds and wool/fleece easier than pockets/AIOs - and much more reliable! I have found most fitted nappies easier and quicker to put on than pockets, which often need fiddling with/adjusting to make sure they are on properly and won't leak. Fitteds can be put on more "roughly" and you don't need to worry about leaks as much.

I say get a pretty fitted!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Saskia wrote:I find fitteds and wool/fleece easier than pockets/AIOs - and much more reliable! I have found most fitted nappies easier and quicker to put on than pockets, which often need fiddling with/adjusting to make sure they are on properly and won't leak. Fitteds can be put on more "roughly" and you don't need to worry about leaks as much.

I say get a pretty fitted!

WSS - and I've only been using cloth about 6 months - but find it so easy - love my wool now and only ever use pockets when Grandma has DD :roll:

My avatar
Hayley1984
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Hayley1984 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Rach....your addicted already! Am i responsible for your addiction??? :giggle:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:11 pm

LOL Hayley I wondered if you'd be on here! :idea: Yes it is your fault!! :evil: :giggle: seriously I am terrible, not bought many new ones yet though just preloved really, wanted to find out what works best! xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat