hf1

big nappies

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

big nappies

Postby charliesam » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:16 pm

sam is v big for his agae with a v pot belly and i am struggling to find nappies to fit :x

onesize are now all too small, my large fitteds are all on the loosest settings (dunk n fluff, wc, fluff n stuff), none of our large pockets (wn, bb, neppula) fit, i have bought some l and xl real easy, although the large are a little tight :oops: and i have just ordered some xl fuzzi's but they are a bit boring :-?

any suggestions??

dawnsmummy??-- help!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: big nappies

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Wee Notions make lovely XLs on request (I had some for Toby). Upsy Daisy also did and I think Beth and Amber are offering them at LLS. I think Ems at puddlekins can also do XLs.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:20 pm

:giggle: was just going to say Stacey would be able to help, she has a nappy from tweedlebe tweedlebum for dawn, her nappies are lovely x

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 pm

I ended up sticking to fitteds and wool or fleece with Kaydi as we had the same problems.
I still have 1 Aplix BBOS that just fits, poppers just don't fit properly on pockets with her. She can take this off though.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 pm

ems @ Puddlekins makes XL nappies- you just give her your measurements. I got a custom Silent Nights for Ryan and it fits perfectly. Minki pockets are quite big too - Ryan still fits in the Ls.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 pm

a wn splurge sounds good- i haven't had one for a long time, and pk sound good i like the silent nights but ours doesn't fit anymore :-? our large LLS does fit :shock: :shock: so maybe i need some more of these too :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm

we use xl real easys, yoyoos pockets. fitteds we have large mutts, size 3clwt twts, and also tweedlebee nappies. we have an xl pocket and fitted and love them!
ems and beth do customs and theres toddler hollow oaks and holdens landings :) oh and large kiwi quick flips!
HTH! :hug:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Oh and Tami is making some XLs for the co-op so she might make some custom sized ones for you too. :wink:

My avatar
mummyme
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mummyme » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:10 pm

have you tried wonderoo pockets my nephew fitted in them at 3

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat