hf1

Miffed about council incentive

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Miffed about council incentive

Postby happytails » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Our council offer a £45 incentive voucher. Just went on website to see when to apply and apparently if you have already had a voucher in the past you cant have another :x

Im having another LO so why cant i have another voucher :evil: :-? Very upset and annoyed - probably my hormones to blame but its not exactly promoting cloth is it :-? :roll:

Sarah

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Miffed about council incentive

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm

ur lucky, we just get a bucket of old nappies to try, and u gotta pay a deposit for them :shock:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:13 pm

My council offer nothing at all. They found people in other areas were using the incentive to get nappies and then selling them on ebay for a personal profit :(

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Caroline wrote:My council offer nothing at all. They found people in other areas were using the incentive to get nappies and then selling them on ebay for a personal profit :(

:evil: :evil: Thats awful

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:20 pm

happytails wrote:
Caroline wrote:My council offer nothing at all. They found people in other areas were using the incentive to get nappies and then selling them on ebay for a personal profit :(

:evil: :evil: Thats awful

Makes you wonder what the world is coming to doesnt it.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm

:shock: :shock: that's awful.
As far as I am aware our council don't do anything, we do have Forth Valley Real Nappy Network though and we loan out packs with different types of nappies in for a £10 fee

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:26 pm

happytails wrote:Our council offer a £45 incentive voucher. Just went on website to see when to apply and apparently if you have already had a voucher in the past you cant have another :x

Im having another LO so why cant i have another voucher :evil: :-? Very upset and annoyed - probably my hormones to blame but its not exactly promoting cloth is it :-? :roll:

Sarah

Are you sure they wont if its for another child?

ours gives £50 per child in nappies - you have to provide the reciept then you get the money a few weeks later

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:29 pm

jan3182001 wrote:
happytails wrote:Our council offer a £45 incentive voucher. Just went on website to see when to apply and apparently if you have already had a voucher in the past you cant have another :x

Sarah

Are you sure they wont if its for another child?

ours gives £50 per child in nappies - you have to provide the reciept then you get the money a few weeks later

Quoted from website : "Vouchers are limited and are not available to parents who have received a Bottom Line Incentive Voucher in the past." :(

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Aww, its fair enough i guess, the idea is to get you into cloth, not provide it for you - so i guess they figure if you've had it before you either did or didnt like it and thus giving it you again will not make you use them.

It sucks as a clothie tho as no extra funds to buy nice fluff! :roll: :(

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat