hf1

Clearly I am nuts.

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Clearly I am nuts.

Postby freyasmummy » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:13 pm

Am I the only person who totally panics when they find out some cloth nappy related item is being discontinued - even if it's something I'd never even been bothered about trying out beforehand? I've ben checking out RNW offers, looking at things I'd never even been tempted by before, and noticed that some items are reduced due to being discontinued and am having a right panic trying to think if I ought to order things in medium and large as well as small in case I can't get hold of them in the future and they turn out to be cloth nappy ambrosia.... does anyone else do this? Please?!!

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Clearly I am nuts.

Postby shoogah01 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Nope your not alone :giggle: I always do this :oops: it always seems to happen when I have just discovered that something is a perfect fit then I find out I can't get them anymore :cry:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:38 pm

I did it!! :giggle: When Babykind were clearing out the last incarnation of fuzzis (the ones with the pointy tabs), because I knew how well we got on with them for L, I bought 20 of them in size Large for the girls..

The girls were only weeks old when I bought them all! I only started using them about 6 months ago (so I had them all in a drawer for 2 and a half years!)

Glad I did though, they work perfectly overnight for us and are all the nappies I need and then some :giggle:

Jan x

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:31 am

Nope not nuts! I'm in a mad panic. As far as I am concerned Real Easys are the best nappy around, and the current model is being discontinued :cry: I even emailed babykind to find out what the differences would be just in case I had to buy up their stocks to get me through to potty training.

SO far I've bought 6 or 7 medium real easys (they are still in small) just in case the new ones arnt as good.

My avatar
mummyme
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mummyme » Sat May 01, 2010 10:34 am

no your not the only one :hohoho:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat May 01, 2010 12:33 pm

I think you are all nuts :hohoho:

But I do equally crazy things related to cloth, just not this specific thing :roll:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sun May 02, 2010 7:34 am

nope i was gutted when i found out weenotions had stopped making the northern lights one size as they are perfect for us :cry:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat