hf1

friday Night big bums!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

friday Night big bums!

Postby megansmummy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Kieren is asleep in a puddlekins bamfluff and scrappy Droopy Drawers longies with a blue scamp puppy pj-top!

Sleep well fluffy bums :hug:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: friday Night big bums!

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Blake is in an Luscious Little Something dyed Upsy Daisy Night Nappy with an LLS soaker and a GHMILY Approved by Kayleigh t shirt

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Lili's in a Flutterby Fluff fitted, recycled lambswool longies, and teletubbies t-shirt :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Katie is in her Pink/purple/grey Flutterby Fluff with Bugaboo Bottoms soaker and Next footless sleepsuit. Ryan will be wearing his Puddlekins Silent Nights with a Mink pocket as a wrap :oops: as I'm waiting for some fleece ones to arrive.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Louise wrote:Katie is in her Pink/purple/grey Flutterby Fluff with Bugaboo Bottoms soaker and Next footless sleepsuit. Ryan will be wearing his Puddlekins Silent Nights with a Mink pocket as a wrap :oops: as I'm waiting for some fleece ones to arrive.

Louise - would you like me to post some of Toby's XL fleece soakers and wraps to you. You could just post them back when you are done with them? There would be no rush at all as Toby is dry (normally!) now.

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Conan is in a bedbug(the one with the bee embroidery) with a mummymade pixie knits wool soaker and pj`s. I`m still trying to persuade him to go to sleep :oops:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 pm

Dawn's in a well boosted Bedbug (still not sure if we get on with these yet!), a sz 3 tots bots fleece wrap and her cute girlie dino pjs :D

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Aimie is in her pink, purple and turquoise bedbug, pink longies and a t-shirt :hug:

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:13 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:Dawn's in a well boosted Bedbug (still not sure if we get on with these yet!), a sz 3 tots bots fleece wrap and her cute girlie dino pjs :D

Hurray for cute, girly dino pjs :D

T is in a boosted BG (yes, this still keeps him dry as a bone overnight! :shock: ) and pjs with a lion on the top :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat