hf1

Yeah another nappy

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Yeah another nappy

Postby Rae » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Arrived today!! It was the bamboo night notions I had on order. So this is meant to be the end of receiving fluffy post for a very long time. Except for the skort that Ali will do for me, but then as far as David is concerned, kit products that go over nappies aren't nappies :lol: :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Yeah another nappy

Postby nic1 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:10 pm

Yay to new fluff, i am awaiting the northern lights i ordered the other day and yep i admit it (after posting that i wouldn't buy anymore) i also added 2 CSP pads to my shopping basket too, Oppppssss :oops: :lol: :lol: :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

Skirties definitely don't count!! So are you definitely on the ol' nappy wagon now then Rae! :D

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Oh No Rae. Kayleigh can't have enough nappies, surely?
That is the advantage to having a second child in nappies. I can continue to buy large nappies with reckless abandon even though Lockie may PT because hey Zac can wear them.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:37 pm

When I worked out how wonderful pockets were I was thinking of selling all my aplix bamboozles (because they annoy me). Then I tried wool, and thought better keep hold. I imagine if I washed and dried straight away every 2 days, then I could get away with half my current stash. Kind of strange that I had 20 nappies when Kayleigh was a newborn, and that worked well, and now she is older, I think I have close to double that number of nappies, and that seems about right.

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:22 pm

I had 2 WN bamboo night nappies arrive this morning :D

So I ordered 8 more tonight!!! :shock: :D

I really have to stop buying nappies. I have no money. I'm going to have to sell the children at this rate, just to fund my stash :lol:

(disclaimer, I really wouldn't sell the children......with the best will in the world, I wouldn't be able to get my butt into their nappies, so who would model them? ;) )

I'm on a wool mission now so that I can knit shorties :P

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:19 pm

LadyMoonlight wrote:(disclaimer, I really wouldn't sell the children......with the best will in the world, I wouldn't be able to get my butt into their nappies, so who would model them? ;) )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I NEED more weenotions northern lights... BUT I'm totally skint!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:29 pm

Pay day can't come soon enough for me - I have nappy ideas floating round in my head, they won't go away..............

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:29 pm

jules070603 wrote:Pay day can't come soon enough for me - I have nappy ideas floating round in my head, they won't go away..............

Oh no, it's really bad when you start dreaming of the things that are going to cover your child's bum.

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:44 pm

LadyMoonlight wrote:So I ordered 8 more tonight!!! :shock: :D

:P

Wow - Id love to do that. You must be a tip top customer!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat