Does anyone else do this?

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Does anyone else do this?

Postby monsterm » Sat May 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:
rachel wrote:PMSL, just read the opening question to DH and he said....'it's an illness!' :hohoho: :hohoho:
*Tut*...they'll never understand :evil:

I wonder if we can do nappy therapy? what would that entail?!

Taking our paypal accounts off us

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat May 01, 2010 8:50 pm

charliesam wrote:i tend to value things in terms of nappies- for example i was looking at some boots and thought i could buy 3 dunk n fluffs for them- the boots went back on the shelf :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I'm totally going to start doing this now! :hohoho:

monsterm wrote:
Taking our paypal accounts off us

Noooooooooo! :shock: :cry:

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Sat May 01, 2010 9:01 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: We went out for a meal tonight as it is our wedding anniversary and on the way home I asked DH how much it had cost. When he told me my reply was Oooooh I could have bought x amount of nappies for that. :hohoho:
Had a really good time out though and money well spent :D
Wendyx

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Sat May 01, 2010 9:07 pm

:giggle: I've currently got a mountain of stuff in the corner of my bedroom that I have collected from around the house to stick on fleabay -I would draw the line at the tv though!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat May 01, 2010 9:29 pm

KittyMay wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: We went out for a meal tonight as it is our wedding anniversary and on the way home I asked DH how much it had cost. When he told me my reply was Oooooh I could have bought x amount of nappies for that. :hohoho:
Had a really good time out though and money well spent :D
Wendyx

If it's your wedding anniversary what are you doing on here?! :giggle:

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Sun May 02, 2010 7:42 am

:giggle: iv been doin this, i currently have LOADS of baby items i wanna sell for various reasons, Fluff being the first and space bein the 2nd, but they all clothes and big items that cant go in post (would have to be courier or somethings) and not many people around here to collect. Was gonna put it on ebay but when tried the registering to sell thing wasnt workin properly and couldnt confirm my code

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun May 02, 2010 7:58 am

do you have an NCT sale near you? I sold £60 worth at the sale last weekend, ok they take a cut so I only got £38 back, but I don't reckon I'd have had much luck selling most of it elsewhere and it would have taken a lot longer to list it on ebay.

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Sun May 02, 2010 8:01 am

Miss_Purple wrote:do you have an NCT sale near you? I sold £60 worth at the sale last weekend, ok they take a cut so I only got £38 back, but I don't reckon I'd have had much luck selling most of it elsewhere and it would have taken a lot longer to list it on ebay.

Nope we have nothing like that here, besides if we did i couldnt get the stuff there anyway as dont have a car anymore. A waiting for the next lot of free posting days on ebay and stick it all up i think, if it sells bonus if not will just keep tryin now and ,

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat