hf1

Havin a break from cloth :(

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Havin a break from cloth :(

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun May 02, 2010 6:35 pm

I have made the hard decision to have a break from cloth as not only am i struggling with the washing, trying to dry them with no outside drying facilities or tumble dryer but Alesha skin reacts everytime i put her in cloth no matter how many strip washed i do, what i line them with etc etc, so for the sake of her skin i am putting her is sposies for a while too see how she gets on, she only needs to be in cloth for half hour and she is screaming for me too take it off with her skin so red and sore, i take the nappy off and she digs and digs at the skin where nappy has been till she is bleeding i cant put her through this any more just because i like her big fluffy weenotions bum :giggle:

Thinking of putting some of her nappiues on classifieds to fund some yummy WAHM summer clothes to make us feel better :giggle:

xx

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Havin a break from cloth :(

Postby charlibunny » Sun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor wee thing, and poor you. :( What a hard decision!

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun May 02, 2010 6:38 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Sun May 02, 2010 6:41 pm

That really is a shame, but you have to do what is best for Alesha in the end. :hug: :hug:
I hope you find lots of nice WAHM clothes.

Kate x

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Sun May 02, 2010 7:52 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I've been there but with Dexter sposies made no difference :( . Hope sposies help Alesha and you can sell some of her fluff to fund some nice wahm clothes :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun May 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Oh how sad :hug: I hope her poor bum feels better soon & that you can get back into things after a break :hug:
Enjoy your WAHM clothes

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Sun May 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Hope her sore bum clears up, a break sounds like it will do you both good :hug: :hug: :hug: enjoy shopping for lots of nice WAHM clothes! :D

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Sun May 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Aw, that's a shame, but you have to do the best thing for Alesha. WAHM clothing will surely make up for not being able to use lovely cloth nappies :hug:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun May 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Thanks ladies feeling very guilty mind, i have stuck through cloth through everything, holidays, weekends with family, when i was living with my mum after splitting with her dad everything, but it brings me too tears seeing her like these all the time, and within a couple hours of wearing a sposie her skin is perfect and she doesnt cry, scratch or dig so i know it has something to do with the cloth :cry:

Off to find a hoody and matching skirt/trousers for her in knit print, something nice and lightweight for the summer, anyone make them? xxx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat