hf1

Proud Wife Moment

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Proud Wife Moment

Postby monsterm » Sun May 02, 2010 6:46 pm

My dh has always been very supportive of my choice to use cloth nappies. He has defended my choice to others on several occasions and would never say a thing against cloth. That said he has always refused to use cloth himself. He is quite squeamish about the contents of nappies & tries to avoid changing nappies at all costs so I am the main nappy changer. On the rare few occasions he has had to change Amelie's nappy he has always put her in disposables :puke:

We have had "several" discussions about this, one of which we had yesterday. Dh is a very logical man & if you can up with a logical reason for anything he will comply. Yesterday, I asked him for a logical reason for not putting a cloth nappy on Amelie the rare few times he changes her. At that point, we were interrupted & we didn't get round to talking about it again.

Fast forward to today. As some of you know, poor Amelie has been a bit clogged up & this evening she did a particularly stinky one. I asked dh to come up to change her with me because she her hands go straight to her bottom when the nappy comes off & I wanted him to hold her hands for me. I had everything ready. Nappy all ready to go on etc. Took off the nappy, gawked a few times with the smell :puke: :puke: & brought it straight into the bathroom to clean it off. When I came back, dh had put the little lamb on her. I'm so happy I could burst :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Proud Wife Moment

Postby twinkletot » Sun May 02, 2010 6:54 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine: They all do it in the end :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun May 02, 2010 6:59 pm

:wine: :giggle: :wine:

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sun May 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Fantastic! May it be the first of many. :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon May 03, 2010 8:14 am

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon May 03, 2010 8:16 am

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Mon May 03, 2010 8:18 am

Ah well done Mr MonsterM! :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon May 03, 2010 9:46 am

Awwww!!! Bless him! :wine:

LL's where the ones that have almost converted OH to cloth too :giggle: I made him admit that they were cute and fluffy and not stinky like a disp. That and the promise of a WeeNotions with "Just Spawned" on the bottom :hohoho:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon May 03, 2010 10:14 am

dawnsmummy wrote: That and the promise of a WeeNotions with "Just Spawned" on the bottom :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: Men :roll: :roll: Dh has been coming up with suggestions for customs as well but what he has suggested so far you couldn't put on the back of a nappy :roll: :roll:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat