hf1

Where do you store your stash?

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Where do you store your stash?

Postby Sally » Tue May 04, 2010 7:10 pm

I store mine in two wooden drawer units in the bathroom, and have a changing top in the bathroom that fits over the bath where i like my nappies for that day to be lined up neatly :giggle:
and oooh HL in m/l :wink:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue May 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Ours are in the cube storage in ds's open wardrobe (no doors on :oops: ) in his room

My avatar
toryuk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby toryuk » Tue May 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Ours are in T's changing unit, which is just a cheap one with a top shelf for changing a a lower shelf for storing. They only just all fit on there in the organised way I like them ;)

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue May 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Ours have an airing cupboard in the hallway but i could really do with an extra shelf in there because its getting a bit crowded. :oops:

All woolies are kept in the babies wardrobes.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue May 04, 2010 8:22 pm

paintedclaws wrote:Ours have an airing cupboard in the hallway but i could really do with an extra shelf in there because its getting a bit crowded. :oops:

Not surprised with the amount of nappies you have :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:27 pm

monsterm wrote:
paintedclaws wrote:Ours have an airing cupboard in the hallway but i could really do with an extra shelf in there because its getting a bit crowded. :oops:

Not surprised with the amount of nappies you have :giggle:

Nevermind the nappies! What about the number of woollies :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue May 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Mine are in linen lined wicker baskets on top of the chest of drawers in DDs room - I have one for fitteds, and one for night nappies and woolies (which is overflowing so soakers and skirties are just in a pile on top :oops: ). I also have a storage basket/bag thing for pockets which just sits on top of the fitteds basket - ideally I'd like another two wicker baskets so they'd all be neat, but then they'd have to pile up on top and I worry that they'd scag on the nappies underneath.

Luckily with the number being worn, dirty in the bucket and drying on the airer I just about have room for them all, but if I have a pockets day (like yesterday when DD was with DH) then my fitteds can overflow - and I've got more on the way :oops:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed May 05, 2010 3:35 am

Not using ours at the moment but they are still sitting on the shelves in the hallway - I cant bring myself to put them away yet.

My avatar
Hayley1984
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Hayley1984 » Wed May 05, 2010 11:02 am

I store mine on 2 shelfs next to my changing unit/chest of drawers. We are TTC atm though so when we eventually have another i will extend the shelfs further to accomodate new fluff :wink: .

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat