hf1

Where do you store your stash?

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Where do you store your stash?

Postby little1 » Mon May 03, 2010 10:02 pm

My stash is getting way out of control and i'll be having a minor destash v soon, DH is complaining as he says there's nappies everywhere!

i keep most of my stash downstairs by the changing mat on the window ledge in pretty little rows and some upstairs in dd's room, one draw full of LL's and some others on shelf in her wardrobe.

I was thinking i might get a little set of plastic draws to put them in but i wont be able to see them all at one time to choose :( sad i know. Where do you keep yours and am i being silly wanting to keep them on display??

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Where do you store your stash?

Postby monsterm » Mon May 03, 2010 10:31 pm

I was wondering this myself. I keep all mine on the change table but it's really hard to keep them organised.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon May 03, 2010 10:33 pm

In a storage ladder on the back of the bedroom doors. I'd find the link to the thread but am on y phone. Just do an advanced search for 'storage ladder' and that should bring up the threads about nappy storage we've had in the past. :wink:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Mon May 03, 2010 10:49 pm

I have a storage ladder too.
Although were currently doing the girls room up so they are living on top of the toy kitchen in the lounge :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue May 04, 2010 7:09 am

I have two long wooden shelves above/to the side the change table (on the wall) and i keep them all folded on those...then under that I have a ledge with two baskets (one for wipes, one for liners) and then the top two drawers of the changer are full of boosters/inserts/nappy creams etc :)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue May 04, 2010 7:13 am

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=31304&hilit=storage+ladder :wink:
although mine has expanded now and is not in a tiny box anymore! :hohoho: I have a plastic drawers unit and its full

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Tue May 04, 2010 7:13 am

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue May 04, 2010 7:16 am

I'd love to have a storage ladder but DS currently has no door to his room. At the moment they live in a plastic storage unit (like the ones from Asda that have lids and slide under the bed) but as my stash has grown this is no longer suitable as the piles of nappies are creeping up the wall and are gonna topple over soon :roll:

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Tue May 04, 2010 7:26 am

In our lovely Jo Jo wooden toy box...the toys got ditched to mkae way for the fluff :hohoho:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat