hf1

Swimming Nappies/Tots Bots Swim Tots

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Swimming Nappies/Tots Bots Swim Tots

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue May 04, 2010 12:51 pm

We used an XXL fuzzi with no inserts last weekend, but it was hanging off her (Too big :shock: ) and it was letting water into it but not out, so she looked like she had a 14hr long disp on :puke: but also :giggle: as I had to keep pulling on a leg opening to let water out :hohoho:

Does anyone know of any brands who go really big? I know there's a couple of brands do an XL or Jr, but I'm not sure they'll fit :-?

And has anyone used the Tots Bots 'Swim Tots'? We have a Size 3 fleece TB wrap that's perfect, so I'm wondering if the fit of the swims is the same as the other TB nappies/wraps.

TIA ladies!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Swimming Nappies/Tots Bots Swim Tots

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue May 04, 2010 12:54 pm

I don't know about tots sorry, but just thought I should let you know that the motherease xl's are quite small. I would avoid those for Dawn - a struggle to get on Blake occasionally and he fits in size large nappies.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue May 04, 2010 3:02 pm

We use Imse Vimse swim nappies for Ben and I really like them. Like you say they have an XXL and a Junior which is supposed to go up to 20kg. Ben wears the XL at the moment which is perfect for him. He has only ever poo'd in it once but it contained it well. They do tend to contain water to the point that when he gets out of the pool it looks like he is weeing for Britain :giggle:

Don't know about Tots I am afraid

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue May 04, 2010 8:35 pm

No-one used tots bots swimmers? lol

My avatar
Hayley1984
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Hayley1984 » Wed May 05, 2010 11:04 am

I haven't used Tots Bots swimmers. BUT....we are another that uses Imse Vimse swim pants. I just bought the tankini top to go with it too lol :giggle:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed May 05, 2010 11:08 am

We have an imsevimse swim nappy for Rhys, I think the one we have is XL as it's what was recommended for his weight, but tbh it's quite big on him, so we could have done with just L.
It might fit Dawn, but not 100% sure, they also do a junior size which might well fit. Unfortunately we use it all the time or I'd have sent it over so you could test :giggle: , I dunno if any sellers would send you both to test and then let you return whichever doesn't fit.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat