hf1

Think i am gonna have to give up for good :(

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Think i am gonna have to give up for good :(

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed May 05, 2010 9:45 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: I am feeling very sad and upsat as i think i may have to give up on cloth for good, Tried alesha again in cloth this morning after a break for 3 days and with a hour she reacted, she wore a puddlekins with wool ontop, gave her a houir for her skin to breath and tried a BG stuffed with hemp and bamboo and again only took about half hour for her skin to react, i have tried everything but nothing working,

I have already started seling some stuff on the classifeids and think the rest are gonna have to go up although may keep hold of a few terrys, a wrap and a couple BG's in case i try again in the future

I would like to stay on the CNT as have made many friends and love you ladies, and Alesha will still be in Wahm clothes and still be using my sling etc, but i can understand if you girlies would rather i didnt after all it is called the "cloth nappy tree" for a reason :(

Alesha cried this morning as soon as i went to put cloth on her its as if she know it would cause her pain :cry: :-?

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Think i am gonna have to give up for good :(

Postby Saskia » Wed May 05, 2010 9:53 am

I know it sounds obvious but could it be the washing powder/residues that's causing the problem? It's strange that it should be every type of cloth nappy. Have you taken her to the doctor?

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Wed May 05, 2010 9:54 am

:cry: :cry: oh no!
quick question did she start reacting as soon as you put the puddlekins and wool on or was it only after you put on the pocket?
I ask because Aimie has a similar reaction to pocket nappies (skin breaks out in blisters and dries out within an hour) but she has perfectly clear skin with fitteds and wool

Even if you do give up I hope to still see you here :hug: at the end of the day you have to do what's best for Alesha :hug:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed May 05, 2010 10:03 am

Oh hunny! Don't feel you have to go just because you're not using cloth! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

At the end of the day hun, you have to do what's best for your LO, and if that's not cloth, then it's the way it has to be. I know that no-one will ask you to leave because of it though hun
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Chooky » Wed May 05, 2010 10:03 am

:hug: Sorry i don't have any advice but thought i should say this...
CNT is not like ANY other forum i have ever visited. This is more of an extended family than a forum and i really don't think anyone would want you to leave :hug: Cloth Nappies are only the begining of many other things on CNT! :cnthug:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed May 05, 2010 10:05 am

dawnsmummy wrote:Oh hunny! Don't feel you have to go just because you're not using cloth! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

At the end of the day hun, you have to do what's best for your LO, and if that's not cloth, then it's the way it has to be. I know that no-one will ask you to leave because of it though hun
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Exactly, there are plenty of mum's who's children PT'd a while ago and they still come post regularly. Just because Alesha isn't in cloth doesn't mean you can't stay a member hun. :hug: :hug:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed May 05, 2010 10:05 am

I too was going to say about the pockets...if it only happens when your using pockets aswell then you could try not using the pockets at all...Kieren got terrible rash when we tried using a minki pocket at night (were were/are 100% fitteds and wool during the day but that one pocket nappy at night was enough to being out the rash). We use a fitted again at night and dont have any problems now.

:hug: :hug:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed May 05, 2010 10:05 am

Chooky wrote::hug: Sorry i don't have any advice but thought i should say this...
CNT is not like ANY other forum i have ever visited. This is more of an extended family than a forum and i really don't think anyone would want you to leave :hug: Cloth Nappies are only the begining of many other things on CNT! :cnthug:

Well said. :thumbsup: :hug:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed May 05, 2010 10:08 am

Oh no that's such a shame :( I wonder why cloth is having that effect on her, it's so odd? As the others have said, although it sounds obvious, could it be washing powder or something?

I'm sure no one would want you to leave :hug: it's lovely on here!

Rach xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat