hf1

Yaaaaaay :-)

My avatar
GeoMax
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Yaaaaaay :-)

Postby GeoMax » Wed May 05, 2010 11:34 am

rachymoo wrote:LOL yeah I tried to go on last night too to show DP – he is really not liking using cloth at the moment and avoids it wherever possible :( however when I mentioned Wee Notions he said ‘ooh so you can customise it however you want? Can they make her a McLaren F1 nappy?’

Er, no. :giggle:

You know there is a F1 car on there somewhere and you could ask Suzanne to change the embroidery colours to look like a McLaren. If he had a nappy he really liked it may help him come round to the idea of cloth, and if you got one he liked (even if you didn't) then you would just have to buy something you loved too :wink:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed May 05, 2010 11:43 am

what are you planning on ordering rach? :wink:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed May 05, 2010 11:45 am

angiepangie2809 wrote:am realy glad i can browse now....have decided i MUST try a wnos....thank god i cant place an order though....ive got no pp right now so for now its just window shopping!...dear god if i ever have another little girl we will be bankrupt!!! :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Mee too, a girl would be a nightmare because I would not be able to resist after 2 boys and boy nappy shopping :lol:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed May 05, 2010 11:47 am

Hayley that is lovely, it's really cute! I dont think it HAS to be pink for a girl :)

GeoMax wrote:
rachymoo wrote:LOL yeah I tried to go on last night too to show DP – he is really not liking using cloth at the moment and avoids it wherever possible :( however when I mentioned Wee Notions he said ‘ooh so you can customise it however you want? Can they make her a McLaren F1 nappy?’

You know there is a F1 car on there somewhere and you could ask Suzanne to change the embroidery colours to look like a McLaren. If he had a nappy he really liked it may help him come round to the idea of cloth, and if you got one he liked (even if you didn't) then you would just have to buy something you loved too :wink:

Really? Ooh that's an idea actually - I bet he wouldn't mind using that nappy, lol! I've been thinking of ways to bring him round to the idea of using cloth more. I use it all the time but if he gets her ready for bed (or any other nappy change) he will put a sposie on :evil: xx

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed May 05, 2010 11:49 am

angiepangie2809 wrote:what are you planning on ordering rach? :wink:

The one on the way is an AI2, cow velboa at the front and pink cuddlesoft at the back, has farmyard embroidery and her name on the back :D

I keep designing a wrap and then keep changing it LOL :oops: ideas welcome! xx

My avatar
GeoMax
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby GeoMax » Wed May 05, 2010 12:01 pm

rachymoo wrote:Hayley that is lovely, it's really cute! I dont think it HAS to be pink for a girl :)

GeoMax wrote:

Really? Ooh that's an idea actually - I bet he wouldn't mind using that nappy, lol! I've been thinking of ways to bring him round to the idea of using cloth more. I use it all the time but if he gets her ready for bed (or any other nappy change) he will put a sposie on :evil: xx

Your DP will come round eventually :wink: My DP used to be the same always picking a sposie over cloth (we started cloth at 5 months), so i hid all the sposies and left him with bumgeniuses. Now he can use any pockets (including poppers :giggle: ) and always picks the weenotions over the BGs now. I have some that I designed with him in mind as I knew it would help. He now proudly tells his friends about cloth and also posted one of my stash pics on his facebook page :shock: . I almost fell over when I saw that.

Here the F1 car, you could put it on a really girly background.

http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=1807

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat