hf1

Omg! how blooming cute are xs sandys? :)

My avatar
Tootsgirl
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Omg! how blooming cute are xs sandys? :)

Postby Tootsgirl » Wed May 05, 2010 9:43 pm

They are teeny weeny, just not as teeny weeny as some of the other newborn nappies - I could still squeeze Sam into his at 6 months :giggle: whereas he grew out of his bimbles quite quickly. He was a titch of a baby though

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu May 06, 2010 6:34 am

beffys wrote:Are they not teeny weeny? I was going to get some sandys, but probably small. Think XS will be too tiny. :giggle:

Beth I have both S and XS in stock. I could put them next to each other and photo them for you if you like? Max moved into S at about 10 weeks - he was 8lbs 4oz born.

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Thu May 06, 2010 6:44 am

Ella was pretty big born at 9lbs 15oz, so I expect the next one will be at least 8 and a half anyway probably more. I was thinking of going straight for some smalls and using prefolds. I'll get other nappies, just might be the same as sleepsuits where different ones fit at different times.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu May 06, 2010 8:02 am

Lachlan is 18lb plus (I actually have no idea) and he is still in small sandies, and only just moved out of the smallest setting. I think the smalls are actually more a medium, but I didnt have the XS to compare to.

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Thu May 06, 2010 8:09 am

I think I just have no idea of scale. :giggle: I forget how teeny weeny even big newborns are, but useful to know on the sizing for when I get some.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Thu May 06, 2010 8:24 am

Rienna was 7lb 8 ounces, at 11 days over due, ethan was 8lb 1 ounce at 6 days early so am going to assume the next one will prob be an 8lber too but i think the xs size would fit for a while...to be honest i dont like huge big bulky nappies on a newborn....hence wanting some newborn xs for the next one as ethans smalls put me off for a while as they were so blooming big on him. Would love to get some bamboo xs ones...soooo soft too! Lol

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu May 06, 2010 10:14 pm

I used XS sandies on my chunk and they were good for a few weeks. He wore them on the loosest snaps fro m2 days old though LOL

They were fab wee nappies though and oh so cute.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat