hf1

Say hello ladies...

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Say hello ladies...

Postby rachel » Thu May 06, 2010 6:03 am

Hello ladies...sorry can't remember all your names although I do recognise a few from the classifieds (Rox - you evil temptress with your gorgeous girly stuff :giggle: Evie looks adorable in her PK/JNC/JR collab :wink: ) :idea: What a shame they've shutdown the BC board, but all the more lovely clothies for us to talk too :wine:
Look forward to getting to know you all :cnthug:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu May 06, 2010 6:27 am

Hi everyone and welcome to the tree :cnthug:

What a shame that BC are closing their boards for the new version :evil: but their loss is our gain :twisted: lots of new clothies for the tree :wine: Hope that you all stick around and chat, its a lovely, lively and very very friendly forum where you can get plenty of help, advice, and lots of chat too :)

Sadie xx

Edit - Ive just seen they are only giving a few weeks notice too :shock: The new version is rubbish IMO - I find it so slow, and when my BB changed over it just fell apart :( Little wonder people are gutted :hug:
Last edited by eviesmummy on Thu May 06, 2010 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu May 06, 2010 6:37 am

so whats happening with BC i dont understand. HELLO :idea:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu May 06, 2010 6:43 am

saying hello too :giggle: i sometimes post on the cloth nappy board on bc under the name thinktink but am more known over on the AT bulletin board as that was my home whilst ttc taliesin. think it's very wrong that they wanna close the bulletin boards down when they are such a help to so many people, the 'other side' can feel quite daunting and lacks the community feel of the bulletin boards i think. i recognise a few names from bc i should have used my normal online name, except when i joined i didn't want anyone to know we were ttc :giggle: 2 children almost later.........

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 am

:idea: everyone

I used to post of the BC boards years ago before I was 'persuaded' to join here! That's a shame that BC have decided to do that but its good for the Tree :twisted:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu May 06, 2010 6:59 am

:idea: Welcome to CNT ladies. :cnthug:

My avatar
Mollybob
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mollybob » Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 am

Thanks for starting this thread Rox :D

Hi everyone, I'm Sonia, mum to Monty (2.5) and Giles (1), both full-time cloth bums, although Monty used the potty for the first time ever yesterday.

I've posted on the classifieds here, but never in the chat section, so I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 06, 2010 9:25 am

I used to post on the BC cloth board (amoungst others) but my life is now taken over with CNT ;) :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 06, 2010 9:49 am

:idea: :idea: :idea: Hello everyone and a big warm welcome :cnthug:

I used to post on BC cloth board many eons ago before I set up CNT and ran out of time to post anywhere else!! I used BC since pregnant with my eldest too! I do think it is sad that they had to change things and make people so unhappy, it isn't the first time though :roll: I have been using it since 2000 and seen a good number of changes from them!

Look forward to seeing you all around the board!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat