Say hello ladies...

My avatar
GeoMax
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Say hello ladies...

Postby GeoMax » Wed May 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Such sad news :cry:
BC was such a help for me when I first started in cloth. Nice to see a few familiar names here though :idea:

My avatar
piXie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby piXie » Wed May 05, 2010 10:04 pm

*waves shyly*

Only really posted on classifieds as I've been too scared to post over here! Anyhoo, I'm pixie first time mummy to my lovely little superman Kal-El (13 months old). Who's been in cloth nappies since birth(not even a single sposie used!) I hope I can get the hang of these boards, there's soo much going on!!

My avatar
piXie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby piXie » Wed May 05, 2010 10:06 pm

p.s I'm soo glad most of us have got the same username as on BC!!

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Wed May 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Hiya R0x, thanks for doing this, hopefully the Cloth Nappy girls will find their way here and elsewhere so we can all continue to offer and receive friendship, advice and fluff envy!

Tootsgirl wrote:Hello! I'm Lucy, mummy to a little monkey Sam, 21 months now and cloth bummed from birth. Its my first post here so please be gentle with me!

Hey hon, I'm still Cadiva here and I've still got James, my March 08 cloth bum.

My avatar
Vigornia
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Vigornia » Wed May 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Hello!

I'm Zoe, mum to Rose (3) and Alice (4m). Posted a couple of times on here but I'll be here a little more often now I guess!

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Thu May 06, 2010 5:19 am

:idea: :idea:
Yay to so many of us coming here :wine: It's a lot bigger here but everyone's really friendly so don't worry. Hope the rest of the girls follow!!
Thanks Rox for starting this thread! :hug:

My avatar
carlyandboys
Clothie
Clothie

Postby carlyandboys » Thu May 06, 2010 5:51 am

Hi Rox and everyone

I do sometimes post on here but looking forward to getting to know everyone :hug:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu May 06, 2010 5:52 am

piXie wrote:*waves shyly*

Only really posted on classifieds as I've been too scared to post over here! Anyhoo, I'm pixie first time mummy to my lovely little superman Kal-El (13 months old). Who's been in cloth nappies since birth(not even a single sposie used!) I hope I can get the hang of these boards, there's soo much going on!!

You, shy? :giggle:

Tip, use the 'new chatter' function at the top of the page, it's the easiest way to keep up. :wink:

Hiya Zoe, lovely to see you here to. :)

I haven't posted on the thread on BC for fear of losing my cool, it's outragious and again they've gone about it in such a way to alienate people to. :-?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 06, 2010 6:01 am

:idea:

I posted on BC cloth board before i found this place...infact it was a long while ago when Megan was just new in cloth :) Shame they are closing the boards!!

Welcome welcome welcome!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat