Say hello ladies...

My avatar
jojobunny
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Say hello ladies...

Postby jojobunny » Thu May 06, 2010 11:41 am

Thanks for starting this thread Rox

I've posted on the classifieds here, but never in the chat section. I am an infrequent poster on the BC board but try to pop on and at least read when I get the time, so please be gentle with me!

I am Jodie, Mum to Liberty who is 21 months, and Nancy who is 3 weeks today. :babyroll:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu May 06, 2010 1:01 pm

paintedclaws wrote:[quote="piXieYou, shy? :giggle:

I haven't posted on the thread on BC for fear of losing my cool, it's outragious and again they've gone about it in such a way to alienate people to. :-?

I think the fact they didnt even give admins a heads up just says how much thanks we have come to expect from them for our hard work over the years too. Surely if it had came from one of us we could actaully put some emotion and feeling into the post rather than an emotionally dead repeated message spread across all the boards.

Oh well nice to see so many old/new faces over here. I will also be on the SN site if anyone feels brave though I must admit I prefer it over here :wine:

My avatar
emilymiller
Clothie
Clothie

Postby emilymiller » Thu May 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Hello all!!
It's mrszappy from the old side.... I know I wasn't a huge poster over there (any more anyway!!) and I do get on well with my SN birthboard (well, it's been 2 years since I joined there when pg with Roo so I've gotten used to it now!!), but haven't really been able to get into any other boards, including the cloth one, even though I read it every day. Will miss everyone from the old BC so do you mind if I join in over here, even if I don't post much?

Loving the smilies :x :wine:

My avatar
xXStacyMillerXx
Clothie
Clothie

Postby xXStacyMillerXx » Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Hello!!!!
I've only ever used the classifieds on here.... but since bc is closing the good boards, i'll be around more!
Stacy xx

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu May 06, 2010 5:53 pm

:idea: Emily, I remember you from the Jan 09 birthboard ;)

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Thu May 06, 2010 6:27 pm

xXStacyMillerXx wrote:Hello!!!!
I've only ever used the classifieds on here.... but since bc is closing the good boards, i'll be around more!
Stacy xx

Hi Stacey, I've bought and sold with you! Nice to see you posting :D

Hello to everyone else too! :idea:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu May 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi everyone :idea:
I'm Danika, Mum to 7.5 month old Annabel :-) and joined CNT in January this year.

Joined BC Oct 09 board when I was pg, then moved to Sept 09 once DD was born (early!). Got a bit fed up of it though as it was a bit chavvy :roll: so ended up being on the cloth nappy, breastfeeding and baby led weaning boards. Since finding this place (thanks Michelle!) I have hardly been back to BC - came here mainly for classifieds but it's such a lovely forum that I am on here more and more, first time I've genuinely felt like I had friends on line :hug:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu May 06, 2010 6:33 pm

:idea: I recognise a lot of names already, I only ever really used the Cloth Tots classifieds though :oops: ... this is my true forum home :giggle:

ETA: Danika, I know what you mean, I've made some friends on here that I'm sure I'll always stay in touch with. It's a lovely place! :mrgreen:
Last edited by rhead on Thu May 06, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu May 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Hello everyone :wine: . I only ever lurked on BC but it was a good place to see what everyone was buying - good market research for me :D Shame they are changing it though as it seemed like a nice community with good advice being given from experienced cloth users.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat