hf1

Mmmmmm ?

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Mmmmmm ?

Postby weefywoo » Thu May 06, 2010 10:13 am

I've decided to go for a mainly work horse nappy for the new baby while she is small and then get onto the gorgeous nappies at the medium stage .... :giggle:

I am nearly 100 % on bamboo sandies but I'm unsure on which size, I've bought a couple os x-small & small preloved now the x-small are tiny and the small look huge :giggle: and going to on the law of average this baby is going to be around the 9lb mark at birth :shock: (Aoife was 6 lb 15 and Imogen was 8lb 3) My babies get bigger :evil: :giggle:
Should I go for the small and pray baby is big enough from birth to not be swamped or should I do half and half just incase?
I used tots size 1 for Imogen and she had the most huge bum ever for the first 2 months :giggle:

Excuse the waffle ... Please help :hohoho:
Oh can can some one explain to me why I leave it until Real Nappy Week is over to do this :x

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Mmmmmm ?

Postby shoogah01 » Thu May 06, 2010 10:21 am

I would go for half and half :wink: the XS are just so cute and tiny I would just keep them in the hope that they would fit.
You never know this little girlie may be the exception to the rule and end up smaller :wink:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu May 06, 2010 10:37 am

i'd probably do half and half :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu May 06, 2010 10:46 am

well i got some xs and i intend to also use some nippa'd prefolds and wool at first too. i know the size 1 tots were massive on taliesin at even 6 weeks oldso thought maybe some wool with prefolds nippa'd underneath would be a cheap idea since i am swiming in the darn things. got lots of small wraps from t and oodles of small nappies from when he was smaller. heaps of boosters etc too if i need em. maybe some little cheap prefolds might be worth grabbing too hun?

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat