hf1

Abit scared now.........

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Abit scared now.........

Postby KittyMay » Sat May 08, 2010 10:12 am

Ok Anna was potty trained, but after the meningitis she has been in pull ups :oops: all the time. She is very interested in using the potty again, OT are getting a special one made for her, we have been waiting 2 months already and when they rang the other day to see if we had received it they were shocked we hadn't as it had gone through as high priority.

Anyway getting back to why I'm posting. Recently Anna has been getting very upset with her pull ups, saying they keep messing about. The amount of times I have heard DH telling the pull ups off (not Anna the pull ups) it really does make me :giggle: "stop messing about pull ups, be good for Anna, you are being very naughty" :hohoho: :hohoho:

I have put her in tots bots and a wrap before but she wasn't happy with those either, today after having a mega grump with her pull ups I asked if I could put one of Katies new WNNL on, she let me, then screamed they where messing about, so back to the pull ups, which were also messing about. In the end I opened up the WNNL with minkee insert and the pull up and asked her which was the softest, she obviously agreed the WNNL was and an hour later it is still on with a pair of shorties over the top.

But I don't know what to do now, I don't have enough nappies to have them both in cloth full time. I not bothered about the washing, but I am worried about getting them dry again. I have spoken to DH about getting more nappies for Anna, but do we really go ahead with the added expense when she may take to the potty when it arrives.

Part of me is sooooo chuffed I have managed to get her in cloth, but part of me is scared too. I may have to do 1 nappy cloth a couple pull ups, til the potty arrives to see how we get on with that, then if that doesn't work I could always buy more nappies...... Or do I just s*d it and buy more nappies as Katie could wear them anyway?

Sorry it turned to rather along post :oops:

Wendy x

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Abit scared now.........

Postby monsterm » Sat May 08, 2010 10:19 am

Hi Wendy

I would buy a few pre-loved on the classifieds for her. You can sell them on then if she takes to the potty & make most of the cost back.

Or do you have enough nappies to do a wash every day/ second day?

Personally I would put her in cloth as I think they would be cheaper than pull ups in the long run.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat