hf1

If you were to give your stash an overhaul...

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: If you were to give your stash an overhaul...

Postby HighlandMum » Mon May 10, 2010 1:57 am

Scotia wrote:I think I would change to fitteds with wool or fleece full time and sell off my pockets and AIOs/AI2s. I do love Kerr's ittis and wee notions though, so I can't go through with it :giggle: I'd buy more Holdens Landing day fitteds and Dunk n Fluffs for sure - not even fussy to try any other fitteds at the moment because these ones fit so well.

Kerr's not a very heavy wetter so I wouldn't know what to recommend to you :oops:

Im the same about our ittis, i do love the fact they can go under "normal" clothes on the odd days he wears jeans or something, and they are dh's favourate....but at the same time i absolutely adore my fitteds and would love to make the leap to fitteds only.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon May 10, 2010 6:43 am

I would get lots more DnFs and fleece. But otherwise quite happy with our stash.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon May 10, 2010 6:45 am

I am giving my stash an overhaul, and have been since January - I am very happy with it, but I have bought nearly all of it preloved and would love to have it all new as the nappies are so much softer! I'd also love to have more custom wool in the right size, as a lot of the wool is a bit big for DD at the moment!

Our day nappies
HL fitteds
JR fitteds
FF fitteds
WNSS
BG V3
BBSS
Fuzzi Bunz

Night nappies

Bedbugs
WNNN
UDNN

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon May 10, 2010 6:55 am

I wouldnt get rid of anything at all :mrgreen: I love our fitteds and we dont own a pocket/AIO at all :) I would add more large DnF's and more goodmamas...thats me..pretty plaina nd simple and i love it! :wine:

And more woolies too :oops: and WAHM clothing!

My avatar
emilymiller
Clothie
Clothie

Postby emilymiller » Mon May 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Thanks all!!

I only have pocket nappies - bumgenius that I had from before DD potty trained (V2's that are 2 years old already and still going strong!) and a few more that are newer, and some coolababy that I bought because I needed nappies to bulk my stash out and didn't have any money to invest in expensive ones. I also have some tots bots pockets, BBOS, UDOS and various others, but I've just left them all to one side as they either wick, the pockets aren't big enough to stuff everything needed in them and they end up leaking, or they just don't fit right... hence why I'm starting to get sick of my pockets as none of them seem to fit just right atm! :roll: I can't even sell many of them on as they're so old that noone would buy them now :lol:

What are the cheapest nappies that work well on heavy wetters? I really want to get some new ones that I can feel excited about, but have no money to spend... Oh to win the blooming lottery, lol :wine: What are the best deals around and best websites to buy from? DH has given me the go ahead to get 3 nappies and I was waiting for Weenotions to reopen so I can get some side snap pockets, but might have to reconsider if I can find something else to get instead!

My avatar
emilymiller
Clothie
Clothie

Postby emilymiller » Mon May 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Oh and Bonnies HL make me drool every time a new one pops up on her FB page/Etsy! I had 3 for Caitlin-Rose when she was smaller, but couldn't use them at night as I couldn't boost enough without gaping! Would love some for Roo though *runs off to the classifieds section to see if there are any on there, hehe!*

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat