hf1

I have itchy feet...

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I have itchy feet...

Postby rhead » Thu May 13, 2010 5:12 pm

lazylexis wrote:Yes.we love ours but have only tried it over medium dnFs so far.i can try it over a large tomorrow or later today and let you know.not leaked yet but it's quite trim fitting so not sure about the fit over larges.

Sorry, a bit OTT, but could you measure the rise (stretched)? They look lovely :oops:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 13, 2010 5:31 pm

the side snaps are all out of stock :( and im guessing seeing as they are discontinued that they wont be getting anymore :( they do have aplix FF ones though...

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Thu May 13, 2010 5:42 pm

megansmummy wrote:
rachel wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Has anyone tried swaddlebees wool wraps? they do a SS and they are on offer at babykind?
http://www.babykind.co.uk/woolwrapsswaddlebeesorder.htm

They look great! I would try one of those before you sell all your stash :wink:

yes i think i will :) He is wearing the fleece soaker you made him at the moment (the pul wrap gave him red rings on his thighs..i thought it might :( )...im loving that too, find it trimmer than a knitted one under clothes :)

I have borrowed some BGs and a itti to try...wont do anything drastic untill then :wink:

I have an Itti AIO in large (its only been worn once in a photo shoot) so I can send that with the other bits I have for you if you like? I've got a mini booster I could add as well.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu May 13, 2010 6:33 pm

megansmummy wrote:the side snaps are all out of stock :( and im guessing seeing as they are discontinued that they wont be getting anymore :( they do have aplix FF ones though...

Drat! :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu May 13, 2010 6:43 pm

rhead wrote:
megansmummy wrote:the side snaps are all out of stock :( and im guessing seeing as they are discontinued that they wont be getting anymore :( they do have aplix FF ones though...

Drat! :giggle:

WSS, I was eyeing them up too... :roll:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Im debating a FF aplix one but K can undo aplix :-? perhaps i will just get some snugglebots fleece soakers...I have been realy impressed with fleece today :)

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: I have itchy feet.

Postby ebonina » Thu May 13, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm having a bit of a wobble like you too, probably because of the weather warming up. R wore fitteds and wool all winter as pockets gave her sore legs. I've tried her in BBSS and Ittis a few times in the last couple of weeks and she has been fine :wine: She still fits in the smalls with poppers to spare too :shock: so now she can wear more normal clothes some of the time.

I wanted one of those to try but can't find one :(
Last edited by ebonina on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 13, 2010 6:55 pm

I just ordered a FF one to try...

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Thu May 13, 2010 7:02 pm

If you want to try a pocket, I can highly recommend the Real Easy ones. I like them because Leo fits in a medium (still on the tightest waist setting, and the second tightest thigh), where as in most other nappies he needs a large. And the PUL doesn't touch his thighs (but yet we've not had any leaking/wicking even with his explosive poo today).

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat