hf1

I have itchy feet...

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I have itchy feet...

Postby angiepangie2809 » Thu May 13, 2010 12:01 pm

I have a few v2 bg i would be happy to lend you hun. And a few medium and large size fuzzis if you want to borrow them to try hun. X

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu May 13, 2010 12:59 pm

i wouldn't rush into selling all your fitteds tbh i thought about selling all our pockets but couldn't do it :giggle: i love our woolies and actually dislike normal trousers and useally use pockets underneath the woolies aswell could you sell a few of your fitteds and woolies and have hald fitteds and wool and half pockets

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu May 13, 2010 1:10 pm

How are itti bittis on Kieren? I find them very neat on Kerr for under normal clothes, but I know you prefer a higher rise nappy on Kieren. WN pockets and AI2s are nice too - I'm planning on using them with just t-shirts in the summer (if we get one :giggle: )

ETA, the ittis are low in the rise but they still cover his bum well :giggle:
Last edited by Scotia on Thu May 13, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 13, 2010 1:12 pm

I havent EVER tried an itti bitti :oops: :giggle: :shock: Maybe i should at some point but i have read so many people saying they dont last very long at all and selling them all :-?

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu May 13, 2010 1:15 pm

I know lots of people have said that. I think Kieren and Kerr are around the same size and weight and our larges still fit on the tightest poppers to meet in the middle. If you want to try one before you buy, I can lend you one of ours :D

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu May 13, 2010 1:26 pm

I have just sold all of my itti's. They fit him fine but he was out peeing them in an hour :? The only pockets we find work for us are WNSS with a EP hemp under a PD insert.

If you want to borrow a WNSS to try just give me a shout :)

I love my wool, Isaac is in it about 50% of the time. We use WNSS's under his normal clothes as I'm yet to find a PUL wrap that works for us... although I think I'd quite like to try a SS interlock soaker...

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Thu May 13, 2010 1:59 pm

megansmummy wrote:Has anyone tried swaddlebees wool wraps? they do a SS and they are on offer at babykind?
http://www.babykind.co.uk/woolwrapsswaddlebeesorder.htm

They look great! I would try one of those before you sell all your stash :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 13, 2010 2:09 pm

rachel wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Has anyone tried swaddlebees wool wraps? they do a SS and they are on offer at babykind?
http://www.babykind.co.uk/woolwrapsswaddlebeesorder.htm

They look great! I would try one of those before you sell all your stash :wink:

yes i think i will :) He is wearing the fleece soaker you made him at the moment (the pul wrap gave him red rings on his thighs..i thought it might :( )...im loving that too, find it trimmer than a knitted one under clothes :)

I have borrowed some BGs and a itti to try...wont do anything drastic untill then :wink:

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu May 13, 2010 2:17 pm

If you fancy a real easy to try, they are similar to fuzzis but a million times better, I have some mediums that I've got stored for when the toots get bigger.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat