hf1

Is it only my son....

My avatar
Orchid
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Is it only my son....

Postby Orchid » Sat May 15, 2010 5:07 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: He's just pooed in his lovely hollow oak that he had on for 5 minutes. Thanks James x

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat May 15, 2010 5:58 pm

sportyminx wrote:Awwww, many sympathies!

Naomi seems to have a habit of pooing all over the fleece liner and all over the nappy, from front to back and side to side :puke:

The number of nappies she has stained in recent weeks is :x

WSS but not the front :roll:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sat May 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Max does it too. I'm at the point where I might not give him weetabix anymore :puke:

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Sat May 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Orchid wrote::giggle: :giggle: You ladies are funny. Don't forget they're nappies that's what they're for! But I do know what you mean though. I wish I knew when he was going to poo so I could put a boring one on :hohoho:

There was a discussion about 'poo nappies', the ones you use if your baby's regular and you know when to expect a poo :lol: . Finn's had a bit of a tummy upset for a while so is unpredictable but until recently a prefold always went on first thing in the morning as he can poo til his heart's content on those :D .

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm

dan does it too. usually on the most expensive brand new one :x and it flipping stains it orange :x :hohoho:

My avatar
holmes2974
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby holmes2974 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:04 pm

My girls do it too. Not very ladylike, but they seem to have a sixth sense about new nappies - usually poo within 5 minutes of getting one on!! :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun May 16, 2010 7:56 am

Oh yes... they definitely have new nappy radar, and I'm regularly amazed at how Lili's managed to ruckle up the liner inside her nappy when I take it off her :-x ... just occasionally she has a poo that's completely in the liner, and I find it bizarrely uplifting :hohoho:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat