hf1

Saturday sleepy bums!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Saturday sleepy bums!

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat May 15, 2010 6:41 pm

dawn will be in her puddlekins nn and LLS interlocks (the ones i mismeasured in the rise, but are the only things to fit over the nn :giggle: )

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Sat May 15, 2010 6:45 pm

gilbertandmartha wrote:I wish Lachlan and RIley were asleep, but they are currently laughing at each other and keep each other awake. cute but annoying.

But Lachlan is in his pink ( :giggle: ) and lilac WNNN and a mummymade steamer (so DH calls them), and Riles is in a pink Ooga WNNN with a turtle butt steamer.

GO TO SLEEP

:giggle: Sorry, your post really made me laugh...Steamers :hohoho:

Evie is in her very boosted puddlekins silent night and her good old faithful HO soaker, and snow white disney PJ's,
night night LO's!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sat May 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Kacie is in a Winnie-the-Pooh WeeNotions NN and her Droopy Drawers longies in Lavanders colourway, with her 'Night, night little owl' PJ top.

Sleep tight fluffy bums :hug:

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Sat May 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Finn's in despicables until we get our new washing machine. Very annoying as I have a new-to-us WNNN waiting to go on his bum :roll:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat May 15, 2010 8:25 pm

Nathan is wearing his LLS midway blue with snugglebots knitted soaker fleece digger pj top and LLS bv longies.
Sleep tight fluffy bums.

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Sat May 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Katie is in her white dotty minkee WNNN with elephant stack embroidery, with a TNG soaker and a pj top, she has had a very high temp today and has spent most of the day in just a nappy. We managed to get it down by bedtime though, so hoping she will be ok.
Wendy x

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Sat May 15, 2010 8:30 pm

KittyMay wrote:Katie is in her white dotty minkee WNNN with elephant stack embroidery, with a TNG soaker and a pj top, she has had a very high temp today and has spent most of the day in just a nappy. We managed to get it down by bedtime though, so hoping she will be ok.
Wendy x

Hope she is O.K. :hug:

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Sat May 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Leo's gone off in a huggle (boosted with 2EP hemp boosters) with a stacinator fleece wrap. He's already woken up once which doesn't bode well for the night. Please sleep little one!

My avatar
mummyme
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mummyme » Sat May 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Ellotts in a boosted tots bots nippa (he isnt a heavy wetter) and a moon and stars fleece statinater

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat