G Diapers

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

G Diapers

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:35 pm

Hi All,

I don't know if I am breaking any rules (sorry if I am)

BUT I am going to be making a g diaper order and bring it back personally from the US to the UK after reading everyone raving about them, thought I would just have to try one!

As yet I don't know what I'm ordering, but it would be no hassle to add a couple of spare g pants into my luggage if you REALLY have to have one!

I don't really know much about paypal, but could accept a UK cheq and post it when I get back (end of May) - also don't know how much each pant would work out to, but I'm guessing about £9 or £10 per pant.

Let me know,

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:48 pm

That's so sweet Annette, and no you haven't broken any rules (we try not to have too many on here :lol: :wink: )! I would love another one but can't really justify one at the moment espeacially with the nappy fairy coming up!! The other Annette did an order a while ago and I know there were some people that after said they wish they had so I'm sure you'll get some takers!

Lovely to see you on here again btw! How is the pregnancy going?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:22 am

I have to say I forgot about this site and was wondering where the regular posters of BC had gone :oops:

The pregnancy is going well so far thank you - I'm 8 weeks and 1 day already, can't believe a whole month has passed where we have known, even if every day seems to drag! I don't have so many symptoms (still not had my head down the loo :D ) but just eating quite a lot and putting on weight through food consumption! Also really tired most of the time!Am off to see my gp today as I don't think he knows yet - well I haven't told him and find out when I get to see a midwife and have my 12 week scan. Which will be a little problem as we are in the US for the 12th and 13th week.

Annette - will come on here more often I promise!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:43 am

Hi,

Thanks for the kind offer but as Tory said we all got some Gdiapers in a group order a while back.

Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well, you are lucky to have escaped morning sickness this far :D (touch wood) :wink: Enjoy the appetite, it's agood excuse to eat more and you can soon loose it after especisally if you breastfeed, I was suprised how quickly :D

Take care and good luck for the scan

Karen x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat