hf1

Oppppsssss :oops:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Oppppsssss :oops:

Postby Shevi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:01 am

i only went on the twinkle site to see if they still has a strawberry tots bots wrap in a '0' for Mia (and they did!)
but they had some small fuzzis in the bargin section...and i have never been allowed to buy pink things before...so that sneaked in...and then i saw the itty bitty delishes...so i i put of thos in my basket for mia Too...and then Changed it for one for Boo Instead!!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sarah has got bored of thinking '20p, 40p, 60p' etc at every change...and also fed up of emptiing the bin (and it smells!) so today i was summoned with my small selection of tiny cloth!

yesterday when she was here i popped a '0' bimble on her, folded down, with a little lambs wrap on...wrap was huge...she looked adorable...and her huge trousers were still huge! and today she has worn a cotton little lamb (size 1 folded down), again with the ll wrap...there are adorabel photos on Sarahs facebook page! and one of her friends had the gall to write a comment asking why she was wearing that, and di sarah know they make disapoables nowadays!!!

so i also added a comment under hers, exclaiming how adorable her lovely squishy cloth bum is!!!

cloth on a newborn is just sooo cute!!!

shevi

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Oppppsssss :oops:

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:40 am

Ae bless, enjoy buying the tiny pink stuff, and you wouldnt want Boo to feel left out so its OK in my book to buy him a nice new nappy too.

Im sure she looks so cute in the tiny fluff - broody, broody, broody :lol:

Sadie xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 am

Awwww bet she looks lovely and cute. Good to give you the opportunity to buy some pink things, and what a lovely sis you are. :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:18 am

Looks like you had some fun at the twinkle site.
Can't believe people ask if 'they know that they make disposables nowdays' with all the advertising, even without a child, how couldn't you know, and why don't people just ask 'why are you using cloth?'

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:43 am

have to agree Shevi nb's in cloth is gorgeous.

My avatar
Kybosh
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kybosh » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:36 am

Oooooh a nb in cloth is so scrumptious (sp). Shevi you couldn't let Boo feel left out by not having new nappies. I think you were being a very good mother :lol:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:47 am

Rae wrote:Looks like you had some fun at the twinkle site.
Can't believe people ask if 'they know that they make disposables nowdays' with all the advertising, even without a child, how couldn't you know, and why don't people just ask 'why are you using cloth?'

lol ive been asked that too, once i responded with "really? and you just throw them in the bin? no washing??? ...hang on, arent those the nasty smelly chemical filled paper ones that cost a fortune? il be putting those nowhere near my baby bum." loads of people (who were very kind to us) bought us packs of disposables. i told DPs granny this, who bought us 3 packs, that we were using cloth. her reply was, "oh, well now you dont have to!" (so 3 packs was going to last 4 years... :| ??)

twinkle is my fave site :D i got an extra D'lish booster as if the outer isnt soiled you can reuse it again (it might be a bit wet but thats OK). also got a nice lilac sale Fuzzi (its huge!) and 2 ellas house print nappies :D

another month of not looking at my bank statement :oops: xx

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Awww I bet Mia looked lush!

Stupid person with the dispicable comment :roll:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:59 pm

so, she wrote
"such a mush!!!
btw u know nowadays u have disposable nappies that u don;t have to wash u shud try them!!!"

so i wrote...
but they dont looks as cute!!! (or work as well!) its like using paper plates or plastic cultery ALL the time!

so she wrote...
haha i hear that shevi!

so, she was ignorant...and know knows a tiny bit more!!!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat