Nappies by Minki - contacting them?

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Nappies by Minki - contacting them?

Postby rachymoo » Mon May 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Helloo,

Has anyone had to contact these recently and if so, how long did it take to get a reply? Just wondering as I emailed them last week and not had a response yet – the email address I used was minki@nappiesbyminki.co.uk, is this the correct one?

The reason I was emailing them (just in case anyone can help lol) was that I recently bought one of their nappies (a slinki Minki pocket) preloved and realised that it works really well as a night nappy, so I want to buy a brand new one direct from them, and I saw that they can do custom ones with embroidery etc – anyone know if you can still do this? Their website says they have a large range of embroideries etc however I couldn’t seem to find any? (apart from a ready made nappy that had a sheep on it).

Rach xx

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Nappies by Minki - contacting them?

Postby angiepangie2809 » Mon May 17, 2010 3:33 pm

hey hun. i had to contact them about 6 weeks ago as i wanted to buy a wetbag but they didnt have one for sale in the fleece design that i wanted...it took about 6 days for them to get back to me if i recall correctly!
good luck xx

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon May 17, 2010 4:28 pm

I've always had a reply pretty quickly. They might be a bit behind with RNW?

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Tue May 18, 2010 11:09 am

I emailed them twice a few months back and never received a reply :(

My avatar
minikayla
Clothie
Clothie

Postby minikayla » Tue May 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi All

had a call from a friend saying that there was a post on here about people not being able to contact me .

Sorry if any of you have had problems ...I always answer emails ...sometimes takes me a couple of days ( horribly understaffed at the moment and I'm doing three jobs ) ...but I always answer. I have had one or two people say that I ended up in their spam filters though.

Don't want to spam at all ...first post too ...but I am contactable via the website by email minki@minkinappies.co.uk or thesmiths@timbukthree9.freeserve.co.uk
You can phone me on 01851 870662 or text 07962085663

I'm not hiding ...honest ...and if I can help I will

Michaela

My avatar
keljbj
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby keljbj » Tue May 18, 2010 2:55 pm

To answer your question about the embroidery, yes they still do it. Michaela did a fantastic panda for me on Indiana's birthday nappy last week :D

On the subject of the emails, the only problem i have had was with my invoice, AOL didn't even let it through to my spam filter for some reason :-? But, as i posted the other day, Michaela's customer service was fantastic and i can't fault her at all. I'll definitely be ordering from her again very soon (just don't tell my hubby that :giggle: ).

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Wed May 19, 2010 10:17 am

completely understand minkis point, as always great customer service and amazing nappies, guess that's down side to having a good product, keeping up with demand.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat