hf1

Changing bags.....

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Changing bags.....

Postby KittyMay » Tue May 18, 2010 7:49 am

Oooh the CK bags look nice, but I really really really like the Lin and Leo. DH nearly spat his tea out when I asked if I could have a new one after I missed the one on ebay last night though :giggle:

I have asked for an early birthday present (my birthday is in August) I don't feel I should have to wait til then as afterall 3 months is a long time in the nappy world :giggle: Katie is 13 months old now so I obviously want to get as much use as I can out of it :hohoho:

Wendy x

My avatar
KittyMay
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby KittyMay » Tue May 18, 2010 7:53 am

Oooh actually I d like the JuJu Beall, I've just had a look!!!!
Wendy x

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Tue May 18, 2010 7:54 am

rachymoo wrote:I don't use a changing bag any more but I used to be addicted to buying them, lol. I just use a little Peppa Pig backpack for DD now, but my fave changing bag was this one from Angels With Dirty Faces: http://www.angelswithdirtyfacesuk.com/page7.htm (it's the cow print one on this page). I don't use it any more but I cant bring myself to part with it :oops: I also REALLY WANT the red polka dot one from Cath Kidston because I have the pushchair so I'm mad for the matching bag :giggle: I can't justify it though as I dont use changing bags any more - DP would go mad! x

wow why did you show me this site! i love the cowboy bag!!!

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Tue May 18, 2010 8:05 am

I have a Lin and Leo and it's gorgeous!! But a pain in the bum if you use a sling. If you use a pram more though then they are fab!

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:13 am

I have a very boring mothercare slouch bag, but it was the best I could find that would work with 2 in cloth!!! :)

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Tue May 18, 2010 8:13 am

I've never bought a 'changing bag', but I'm not really a bag sort of a gal. I've always just used a day pack that I used to use for bush walking. It's great enough room for a couple of nappies, change of clothes, something to amuse ds... without being too big and being on my back leaves my hands free to stuff, and can also be used when is in the sling.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:17 am

I have just got a Tesco £10 changing bag - I originally had the Icandy bag that goes with my pushchair but the straps broke off 3 off them in 6 months so I gave up! The Tesco bag is a little small but I can fit 3 x nappies, wipes, Tylers drink, a small snack,his hat and suncream and my purse in it which is generally all I need.

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Tue May 18, 2010 8:44 am

I use a massive black leather Fenn Wright Manson handbag with a changing mat popped in!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue May 18, 2010 12:46 pm

I have 3 ...

My main one at the moment is a Cath Kidston CowBoy ... this one ... http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/p-13688-ca ... y-bag.aspx

I also have a Giraffe Sammies (by Samsonite) Nappy Bag & a matching small holdall for extra stuff which will be for the Childminders.

And I also have a gorgeous WAHM Bag in Black Damask with Red Lining, it's amazing & I got burp-cloths, changing mat, blanket and wipes case to match, plus Monkeyfoot have the same fabric so I got those to match too :D it was made by this lady on Etsy ... can't find her now but there are lots of others

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat