Changing bags.....

My avatar
helenNt
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Changing bags.....

Postby helenNt » Tue May 18, 2010 1:27 pm

I use a Radley weekend bag. :wink:

It is great as it is big so can fit whatever I need in there. Have looked into getting a smaller one but couldn't cope with not having all that space.

My avatar
Emilie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Emilie » Thu May 20, 2010 8:39 pm

i have a pink lining changing bag, which cost me £65 new. i have the limited edition at the bottom of the garden print, so cute. its like a hanbag and changing bag in one, and comes with changing mat/wet bag/mirror/key fob/insulated bottle holders, and loads of pockets to stay organised. i love it :D

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu May 20, 2010 8:51 pm

I don't use a proper changing bag, haven't since Rhys was tiny. I have a good few large bags so just use whichever of those I feel like.

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mummy2threeboys » Thu May 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Before I have used changing bags that came with the prams I had but I treated myself to a pink lining (Blue Blossom Canvas) changing bag when I was pg with Ethan :)

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu May 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Emilie wrote:i have a pink lining changing bag, which cost me £65 new. i have the limited edition at the bottom of the garden print, so cute. its like a hanbag and changing bag in one, and comes with changing mat/wet bag/mirror/key fob/insulated bottle holders, and loads of pockets to stay organised. i love it :D

I have one of these too - it was a Christmas present (I asked for it!) when DD was 3 months old, and I have used it every day for 5 months - I love it, and it is my handbag too - I don't think I'll ever need another changing bag, and if this one wears out I'd buy another one in a heartbeat, even at £70 a pop!

When DD goes to nursery I will be packing a plain brown Avent bag for her which I got as a freebie as they're not having my nice one :giggle:

My avatar
fenellafox
Clothie
Clothie

Postby fenellafox » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm thinking of getting one of these Cath Kidston Changing Bags? I love her stuff and I really don't want to have to carry around one of those ugly freebies. http://www.somekindoffabulous.co.uk/2010/05/20/cath-kidston-changing-bags-stylish-nappy-bags-online/

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:28 pm

I use an Oreo Cookie shoulder bag I bought on eBay for about £8 :)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat