hf1

Cloth in Sainsburys

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Cloth in Sainsburys

Postby ericaj1 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:34 am

I was amazed to see Kooshies in our Hazel Grove Sainsburys the other day. I've never used them so don't know if they are any good but it cheered me up anyway!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Cloth in Sainsburys

Postby beck » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:36 am

I haven't used them either but haven't heard anything good them.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:42 am

MMmmm mixed feelings about that - great to see cloth in a supermarket but Kooshies are meant to be dreadful so not the best way to promote cloth to the masses :roll:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:44 am

Yep they're dreadful - I haven't used them but a friend bought some and they were awful, leaked, took FOREVER to dry and weren't hugely absorbant either... Caused her no end of problems!
What with an off the charts large power-wetting baby, prefolds and kushies/kooshies she gave up on cloth pretty quickly :roll: and I'm not suprised!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:46 am

Yes i have heard they are very prone to leakings too. My friend used a version of them unbeknown to me at the time....she had some bought when her ds was born. She liked hers :shock: :shock: :o :o
Last edited by nic1 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:55 am

nic1 wrote:Yes i have heard they are very prone to leakings too. My friend used a version of them unbeknown to me at the time....she had some bough when her ds was bought. She liked hers :shock: :shock: :o :o

She bought her Son hey :wink: :wink: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:59 am

beck wrote:
nic1 wrote:Yes i have heard they are very prone to leakings too. My friend used a version of them unbeknown to me at the time....she had some bough when her ds was bought. She liked hers :shock: :shock: :o :o

She bought her Son hey :wink: :wink: :lol:

Was typing so fast and then submitted and then came back to change it when i realised what i had typed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:07 pm

hehe never mind me, small things amuse small minds :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:29 pm

I have tried Kushies and I thought that was what all AIO's were like. They took an age to dry, weren't all that soft, they didn't contain newborn poo, and they weren't that absorbant.
One of the guys at work told me that for their newborn they had bought a heap of Kushies (before baby was born), and I said ohhhh. I then lent them some little lambs and showed them some of my pockets.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat