hf1

Why is it.............

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Why is it.............

Postby twinkletot » Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 pm

that whenever I am pretty much happy with my stash and do pics that I look and start to sell some and buy new stuff again :roll: I can't be alone in this surely..........

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Why is it.............

Postby clairelou88 » Thu May 20, 2010 8:19 pm

yep i do it too often!!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu May 20, 2010 8:28 pm

As I was stuffing my pockets tonight, I was thinking exactly the same thing :oops: :giggle: . Was convincing myself that I didn't like the fit of my WNAI2's I bought recently. I think it's to do with the thrill of buying & selling :lookround:

My avatar
Emilie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Emilie » Thu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm

yep i am never satisfied with my stash :oops: i think everyone is like this, always wanting to shop for more fluff :giggle:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu May 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Yes, i did this last week with Poppy's stash....trying to justify some new ones. :oops:

I'm really happy with Noah stash though, probably just in time for him to potty train. We'll probably be starting next month when we've moved. :cry:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu May 20, 2010 8:47 pm

It's getting close now isn't it. Nathan is getting more and more ready, even started telling me when he is weeing in his nappy :cry: I think in the next couple of months we will PT too.

Did you find out which one you are moving to?

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu May 20, 2010 9:08 pm

I'm pretty sure Noah is almost ready, Mike has been putting him on the loo when he's getting the bath ready etc and Noah's pretty interested then, i just want us settled before i try him properly. The use of a garden would be helpful, i don't fancy having to scrub carpets or have him regress either..

No not yet, it'll probably be next week when Mikes away (i need his email details, i'll put that on my list of things to do lol) but he's told them that he expects them to have secured us one so that we can move in the middle of next month.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu May 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Yep I have been scrubbing enough carpets and even a bin(don't ask). I have a feeling Nathan will pt really quick once we start. Tbh I am holding out for garden weather too. Don't want him getting all drafty and it'll be easier if he is outside lots.

FC they move quickly now and you can get some space! You must be so pleased that you will be in a new place very soon.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu May 20, 2010 9:29 pm

I daren't ask?!

As soon as they're ready they'll be dry within a few days, its just timing it right.

I'm made up, it's making being up here a little more bearable knowing i'll be away soon.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat