hf1

Thursday fluffy bums!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Thursday fluffy bums!

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Kieren is asleep in a minkee WNNN and a mummy knit soaker...he soaked through a large DnF and woolies in an hour and a half today as he has been drinking soooooo much water today with it being hot... FC his WNNN lasts ok...I have boosted it which we dont normaly need to do (just in case!) :)

Sleep well little ones! :hug:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Thursday fluffy bums!

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu May 20, 2010 7:51 pm

I can't believe it's Thursday!

Martha is in her purple and bright yellow HL and LLS interlock longies in the lavenders colourway.

Sleep well and let your mummies have a lie-in (hope hope) little fluffy bums.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu May 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Sophie is in a boring pink greenkids anytimes stuffed with a huge bamboo prefold and a little lamb booster!!

Just need to find her teddy, they are BOTH gone!!

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu May 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Lilly is in a pink sheep print slinki Minki tonight. I don't think she's going to sleep well tonight, she had an hour screaming session before bed and now has still not settled, keeps crying - she doesn't like the heat, bless her!

What have your little ones worn to bed, PJ wise? I never know what to put on her when the weather starts getting warmer... tonight she's got a short sleeved and short leg romper suit and is in a 1 tog thin sleeping bag x

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Thu May 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Kacie is just asleep in a WNNN with sleepy bear embroidery on the bum and Frances knit scrappy longies. I expect we're in for another warm one :roll:

Sleep tight little fluffy bums :hug:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu May 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Bam is in her Goodmama night nappy with WN fleece wrap over the top. Well boosted with PK hemp and WN hemp to make it last :wink:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu May 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Nathan is wearing his mint choc zoo print LLS NN and boardies with a thomas pj top

Sleep tight fluffy bums

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu May 20, 2010 8:08 pm

rachymoo wrote:What have your little ones worn to bed, PJ wise? I never know what to put on her when the weather starts getting warmer... tonight she's got a short sleeved and short leg romper suit and is in a 1 tog thin sleeping bag x

Kieren is just in a nappy and soaker and then a long sleeved t-shirt...the temp in his room atm is 24c so i think he would have been far too hot in longies.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu May 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Nathan is in his WNNN and scrappy soaker with cotton monster pyjamas on the top.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat