hf1

Thursday fluffy bums!

My avatar
mummy2threeboys
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Thursday fluffy bums!

Postby mummy2threeboys » Thu May 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Ethan is wearing his new dog Holden's landing dreamscape with a ME wrap.

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Thu May 20, 2010 8:16 pm

megansmummy wrote:
rachymoo wrote:What have your little ones worn to bed, PJ wise? I never know what to put on her when the weather starts getting warmer... tonight she's got a short sleeved and short leg romper suit and is in a 1 tog thin sleeping bag x

Kieren is just in a nappy and soaker and then a long sleeved t-shirt...the temp in his room atm is 24c so i think he would have been far too hot in longies.

See this is why I'm going to need more soakers I think. I've only got one and a pair of shorts and our room is 22-24 overnight. I've left her sleeping bag off as she just got so warm last night I'm thnking it contributed to the extra wake-up we had and the window is open a crack too as I was suffocating.

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu May 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Isaac went to bed wearing his HL bedbug & a WAHM fleece soaker - has his space man pj's over top but no vest as he's in his sleeping bag too. Jonah is wearing his eco pull up sposie nappy & his doggy pj's....sleep well & until 7am please boys :mrgreen:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Thu May 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Poppy is in her Spring DreamScape with pixieknits bloomers and Noah's in his yellow/torquiose OBV WNNN with green pixieknits soaker.

Oh and Noah's in longsleeved pj's (he always kicks the duvet off) and Poppys in a longsleeved sleepsuit and in a grobag.

Nightnight little ones.

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Thu May 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Finn's in a bedbug and Woollywrap longies with longsleeved PJ top. He sleeps under a lightweight duvet and kicks it off in the night so I don't worry about him being too warm in longies and long sleeves as he won't have anything over him for most of the night.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu May 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Amelie is wearing a Hollow Oak night nappy boosted with a large little lamb booster & easy peasy hemp & a mummy made soaker.

Sleep tight fluffy bums

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu May 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Gracie is in her LLS, HO soaker and Russian doll pj's, will take the bottoms off if she is too hot when we go to bed x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat