hf1

would you

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: would you

Postby Saskia » Mon May 24, 2010 11:01 pm

I don't think I'd take them to the shops without shorts/skirt on, but would otherwise (school run, at home, at family's houses, park etc.)

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Mon May 24, 2010 11:20 pm

DD was in nappy and T in the house today and at my sis house over the weekend but defo shorts on to do the weekly shop i'm afraid :oops:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Tue May 25, 2010 8:51 am

Kacie had a sleeveless tunic style top on on Sunday and a turquoise Itti. I was going to put her some leggings on when we were going for a picnic in the park, but decided she just looked cute as she was. Yesterday she had a 3-6 month dress on which still fits her all be it short, which I usually would put leggings or jeans on with, but I decided she didn't need anything more than a nappy, WN's pockets to be exact :wink:

Not too sure if I'd take her on the weekly shop in a t-shirt and nappy, would depend on how warm it actually does get I think, but the park, IL's, town when we go to sit in one of the parks or gardens, I think I will :wink:

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Tue May 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Yeah I would, cute cloth bums need to be shown off :D

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue May 25, 2010 8:19 pm

No I wouldn't, except at home in the garden. I am in the minority tho clearly (and I am anal about what she wears :wink: )

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Thu May 27, 2010 7:52 am

I'm with Ruth I think. I took dd's clothes off at ds's swimming lesson on Monday because it was hideously hot in there, and she fell asleep. And I felt like a delinquent mum taking her home in just her nappy. And I put a muslin over her inthe carseat because I was afraid of the sun. I very much doubt I'd let her away from home semi dressed when she's walking.

Even ds, who's 3 now, there's no way he'd be allowed around a playground with just his undies or undies and t-shirt, but I see that all the time.

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Thu May 27, 2010 9:18 am

I wouldn't only because I'd be afraid he'd get too cold in the air conditioning. Apart from that he's been running round in t-shirt and nappy only do end up having a heart attack every time his fingers venture towards the velcro.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat