After swimming

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

After swimming

Postby Rae » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:10 am

On saturday, Kayleigh must have drunk a lot of pool water :roll: :roll:
So we got changed, and she was put into a fresh bamboozle, boosted with a small weenotions hemp booster. Anyway, 20 minutes later when she was having something to eat I figured she had upturned a cup of water into her lap. She was so wet. I went out to the car and got a new nappy (just in case) and a change of trousers. I opened her wrap, and I could have wrung it out it was so wet. I can't believe she could wee that much. Her jeans were also soaking wet (front, back and sides).

My avatar
JennyWren
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: After swimming

Postby JennyWren » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:40 am

crikey! bless her..Liv does the same and we usually have to get out of the pool about 5 times for her to have a wee. mind you I'm glad she tells me, I always keep my mouth closed in the baby pool!! bleeuck..

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:42 am

Wow that is alot of wee. Haven't noticed this with Charlotte, perhaps she doesn't drink it! Have to agree with you Jenny - I don't like to think about what is in the pool :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:44 am

Got to be thankful for chlorine and the ozone water treatment, especially after a lot of children have been swimming. Can't really stop her from drinking the water, but may take a night notions to put on her next time she gets out of the pool.

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:58 pm

:lol: looking slightly nervously at my sofa..... where the T sleeps after swimming today. Although I have never known him to be that wet - that's some weeing!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:07 pm

That's some amazing weeing Rae!

Isabelle spat out most of the water I think while we were swimming but she did do a big puddle on the changing room floor :D

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:35 pm

Urine is sterile when passed, and chlorine neutralizes it on contact. So the water is quite safe!
Mine used to drink it, and going home in the car, I'd put nappy and wrap on, another nappy folded to sit on, and in the 10 minutes it took to get home, the whole lot would be wet through! I gave up putting clothes on top in the end - saved some washing at least!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:04 pm

Heh - not something you can do in the depths of a FREEZING COLD march though!! :lol:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:01 pm

Thats some weeing. I hadn't thought about things like that as I haven't been able to go swimming since coverting to cloth better make sure when I do I have a well boosted nappy for after.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat