hf1

What next?

My avatar
quorlia
Clothie
Clothie

What next?

Postby quorlia » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:58 pm

I have been using Bambinex Bamboo nappies and am getting on with them fine but the 5 size 1 nappies I have are getting too small (plus they don't seem to have worn very well) so I now need to turn my sights to buying some more, and some wraps. I think my LO must be a heavy wetter because the nappies seem to bother her after no more than an hour and a half and are usually soaking (when she has to use disposables they don't last much longer either). I have a Popper Bumble which came as part of a trial set which is definately easier to put on so I'm thinking maybe stuffables? I like the bamboo fabric and hate my fleece bambinex!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: What next?

Postby monsterm » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 pm

I have a heavy wetter & pocket nappies are useless for heavy wetters so I would avoid them. Fitted & wool are a great combination for heavy wetters. If you don't fancy wool, then we get on very well with motherease wraps. Little lamb bamboo nappies are my workhorse nappy. They are very absorbant.

HTH

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:34 pm

yep little lamb bamboo for a workhorse nappy :) There are lots of fancier fitteds though. I like dunk and fluff but not as absorbent as LL. We use weenotions pockets with Petits dessous insert which lasts around 2 hours.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:47 pm

What about bambeasy if you like the bumble??

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:39 am

ANother vote for LL bamboo, not very pretty...although there is something lovely about a fluffy white nappy :giggle: but great absorbancy wise and cheap too :) We also love our dunkNfluffs and goodmamas :)

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:57 am

Another vote for ll bamboo. X

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 am

Little lamb for softness and cost, WeeNotions Northern Lights for cuteness but not price :giggle:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 am

Max is a HW and its thumbs up here for Fluff n Stuff HWs. I have 5 and I reach for them more than most of my other fitteds due to their trim fit and great absorbency. They are more pricey than most other fitteds on the market but well worth it. The Nappy Garden is due a delivery soon: http://www.thenappygarden.co.uk/ or page 50 of the thread viewtopic.php?f=61&t=35182&start=441#p548564

Have you also thought about Tots Bots Stretchy Bamboozles? I don't one but have heard great things about their fit and absorbency and they are a good price.

Hope tou find something that suits

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:33 am

another vote for LLs. Its our workhorse nappy too.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat