hf1

What next?

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: What next?

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:37 am

Yet another LL Bamboo vote :giggle: And the boosters are worth getting too. We boost everything with them :giggle:

My avatar
quorlia
Clothie
Clothie

Postby quorlia » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:55 am

Well I almost bought LL's on the first place but was told they weren't very good ! Don't want to use wool outers as DH has a wool allergy. What are the LL wraps like? I have onelife wraps at the moment.

Just looked at the little lamb website, it says the nappy kits include fleecy liners but they also include paper liners in the kit with accessories. I assume the fleecy liners CAN just be used on their own? Or have a missed a subtlety somewhere?

Kirsty

(I just love this smilie, but I need a pink variant! :bf: )

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:19 pm

The fleece liners are fine for lining the nappy so you don't need paper liners as well as. I've got some size 2 LL wraps but tend to use fleece more as it's softer on Kellans skin and his eczema doesn't flair up. I've got a Snugglebots fleece soaker, it's lovely :lol:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:25 pm

I do like our LL wrap, it's nice, albeit a bit boring :giggle: We tend to use fleece or wool though, as others have said. Not often we use a PUL wrap now.

The fluff liners can be used without paper ones. They do the same job :D

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:54 pm

As I said before, I find little lamb bamboo nappies fantastic. Their fleece liner are also my favourite liners. The wraps on the other hand seem to be the marmite of wraps, you either love them or hate them. I hate them. We use motherease wraps. You can buy little lambs without the wraps if you like.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat