hf1

Which to get?

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Which to get?

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:41 pm

When we switched to nighttime only nappies I did a stash purge of my wool, and just have 1 pr longies and 2 pairs of bloomers, but now my work schedule has changed I haven't been keeping up with the wool washing/lanolising so well and that's not enough now and we've had wet beds because they're in need of lanolising (and she's outpeeing her night nappies because she drinks too much :roll: ). So do I buy another pair of bloomers (but have to wait for a custom) or get a snugglebot fleece soaker, which hopefully would be quicker to arrive? but don't you have to wash fleece after every use? so would be more washing?

My avatar
Isla'smum
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Which to get?

Postby Isla'smum » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:38 pm

I ordered some fleece items from Snugglebots on 13th May and still no sign of them :-?

I don't wash DD2s fleece after every use - can't remember after how many uses though as totally suffering from preg head today :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Which to get?

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:43 pm

I'd probably get both TBH. Fleece should be washed after every use as it doesn't have antibacterial properties like wool does. It can be washed with normal clothes though and as I do at least 1 wash every day it I just put the fleece in with that. It is almost dry as soon as it comes out of the machine.

Isla'smum wrote:I ordered some fleece items from Snugglebots on 13th May and still no sign of them :-?

I don't wash DD2s fleece after every use - can't remember after how many uses though as totally suffering from preg head today :giggle:

I ordered about a week before you I think and mine came today so yours will probably be with you soon.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat